IT.COM

REQ-LOGO $65 Logo Contest - Ends: 04/02/2016

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Attached: cloud411.net
Type of Contest : Logo design *new* website (Don't have it built yet so any takers? :))
Prize : $65
Contest End Date & Time : April 2, 2016
Size Requirements : I would like the image in vector format so it is easily resized
Color Requirements : Blue, white and another one color (at your choice)
General Requirements :
Modern website design I hope - therefore, I'd like the logo design to be the same. I like the logo at bsdvm(com) - I don't want to link it but it's seen on that website. I also loved their old design. (The site is now shutdown but a couple links are still up)

So a modern logo (flat). I really have no idea therefore no real expectation. However, I have hosted 4 of these contests and in each, I did award the best two winners. This may be a decision I make here as well.

I will gladly pay via Paypal, once I announce the winners, please pm me your payment address.

I thank everyone for reviewing this listing and hope to have a number of submissions.

Thanks again!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here are my 3rd entries :) I hope you like it.
Cloud411 v2.png

•••
[entry]

Last edited:
•••
my new improvement............!!!! Please I'm in Learning . If you like give me suggestion...!!

c411.jpg
4111.jpg

Attachments

• 4111.jpg
    4111.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 39
•••
•••
•••
Hi,

Here are my 2nd entry :D

Thank you!
Show attachment 27431 Show attachment 27432
Excellent.

Nodws: Really like the designs here. All of them - makes this contest far harder than I originally thought!

Normax: Really great! I love the 411 and how you integrated it into the logo without it appearing odd. Looks great! (Love the cloud design)

Namefu: Like the last couple designs. Just seem to fit nicely. Great cloud design too. Also *really* like the initial design - well done.

Mylene: I like the second set of designs - looks good. I believe your designs are looking better all the time.

Animeta: I like the designs but sadly I just believe they may be a little too busy. Still looking for that simplistic look - something that can be transferred from shirt to window. Keep up the good work!

Anyone I did not mention, please do not be concerned! I love them all and this is going to prove to be a very difficult contest.

I am considering offering a second place again with this auction. If everyone is in agreement, I will likely do that.

Remember we have until midnight tomorrow night! Please submit if you haven't - I love looking at the potential.

***Please note that any design will likely be featured on windows, servers, racks, commercials, and website - etc. Any future design by my company will go back to the winner first and offer at a minimum of $500+ for a new design if we choose to do so.

Thanks again to everyone! I look forward to working with you all!

•••
Here are my revised entries. 100% vector image. Please click for HD view
c2.png

c1.png

•••
I hope you will like them :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Excellent - thanks!

I will be updating everyone likely in the morning as we will run this until the midnight cut-off time. This will allow my team and I a little time to discuss the logos posted.

I will also update everyone as to whether we decide to choose two designs or just one.

Thank you all and I look forward to any new entries the remainder of today.

My time is : CST - just a FYI.

•••
•••

I believe we have chosen a winner.

Wow, was this a hard one?! We spent quite a lot of time going through this one and literally every other design. We graded them on points (weird scale) - but we finally got a winner.

I want to thank everyone and say that the amount of talent on this board is what keeps me returning.

Normax: we wish to choose this design for now.

Everyone, please keep your copies on hand as I believe we will likely come back through them again in the future.

Thank you everyone for your hard work! We had considered offering a second place winner but we feel like doing that may make this decision even harder when we go to production. So we will stay with the one for now.

Normax: Please pass me along your PayPal address and we can get this all fixed up.

Thanks again!

•••
Thank you for the great experience, CH! :) And congratulations to the winner.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Files sent and payment received. Great contest holder!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back