NameSilo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've hit the 50k view mark on my games site. And am averaging 1-2k views per day this week! This is getting exciting. Anyone else have any success stories from thier site?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not yet but hopefully in a couple months ;).

•••
Originally posted by Kodeking
I've hit the 50k view mark on my games site. And am averaging 1-2k views per day this week! This is getting exciting. Anyone else have any success stories from thier site?

Great news, Kode!
I'm telling you, that domain name was just an infant when you go it ... and look at it now, all grown up and thriving! :yell:
Congratulations.
B-)

•••
when did u start the site? it thought it was a lot recent

•••
it was first posted in a forum a month ago i think

•••
Your site is perfect for people that surf the net during work hours.

Great site.

I hope you find a way to generate $$$

•••
My site is a week old and we are getitng 100+ hits per day now.

•••
Our site has been up for a little over a year. Getting around 12k pageviews and around 2 million files called a day.

•••
im gonna hit 80k tomorrow!

Thats 30k in one week!

•••
Are these unique views or page requests?

If they are unique, then VERY good job. Even in they are requests, good job.

•••
Kodeking,

I know the feeling.

I had put up a "Flash Mob" site at the end of July and by the middle of August I had peeked at somewhere around 4000 uniques a day. The busiest day saw 8000 unique visitors -this was also the day my shared hosting server crashed!

Incidentally, the TLD that I had registered was a .info because the .com had much earlier been registered. More amazingly, the person whom held the .com variant was not using it as a 'Flash Mob' site and had failed to get in on the fad soon enough; a .com site was second fiddle to a .info site!

Even now as I just checked, flashmob.com is listed right below flashmob.info at google.
B-)

•••
Google is giving me lots of views along with spoono who is pumping out a referal every 5 minutes. Spoono.com rules guys!

•••
Originally posted by Kodeking
Google is giving me lots of views along with spoono who is pumping out a referal every 5 minutes. Spoono.com rules guys!

How do you get refferals from them?

•••
Originally posted by FruitFish
How do you get refferals from them?

Spoono.com had my site listed in there grapevine section. They post sites that they think are cool. Mostly graphics sites though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back