budget: above $100 Buying BrandBucket (BB) names

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

okaydomains

Upgraded Member
Impact
I'm buying BrandBucket names, .com or .io (no .ly or .me at this time).

I have a total budget of over $5k, more available as needed, but I'm looking to pay a max of $3-500 per name and that would be for very strong names with high valuations. I will go over $500 only on names that are valued at $50k+ (before lift).

Most names will be purchased for less than $50 or less than $100.

I will buy any style of name, but I prefer singular nouns and made up words more than misspellings. So I like RedPencil, MistyMorning, or Polari more than Cowerkr, Launchpaad, or FancyChocolates.

I am only buying names that are actively listed on BB. I am not interested in buying lists of available-to-register domains that were once listed on BB.

Looking for wholesale pricing here. Big lists welcome. I have a big appetite for quality names. I've already bought several names and am looking for plenty more.

If the name is registered at Dynadot, Namecheap, or GoDaddy I will accept a push. Else, please be ready to provide auth codes.

Payment via PayPal.

Messages without pricing will be ignored.

Thanks!

PS:

For those that are new to the BB wholesale market, this is the pricing I'm seeing:

- cheap names (BB value around $2k) usually sell for $25-30

- decent names (BB value $5k or so) sell for $40-60

- $15-20k BB value names sell for $90-120

- $25k - $50k names sell for hundreds or thousands and it really depends on the name

io needs to be a little cheaper, especially at the low end, to account for the higher renewals.

Obviously there's lots of room for variation up or down depending on the specific name.

I'm just sharing some market pricing I've seen to save us all some time. If you disagree I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Look forward to doing business with you all!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm buying BrandBucket names, .com or .io (no .ly or .me at this time).

I am only buying names that are actively listed on BB. I am not interested in buying lists of available-to-register domains that were once listed on BB.

Looking for wholesale pricing here. Big lists welcome. I have a big appetite for quality names.

If the name is registered at Dynadot, Namecheap, or GoDaddy I will accept a push. Else, please be ready to provide auth codes.

Payment via PayPal.

Messages without pricing will be ignored.

Thanks!
dn sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back