IT.COM

gTLDs 4th gTLD sold in the past 4 months

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mario86

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
just sold " t--e--q--u--i--l--a(dot)b--e--e--r" to an important company related with those keywords, for low X.XXX€. I wrote an email to 5 related companies and finally after some negotiation the ones of Europe bought it. Money is on my bank and name Transfer is processing.
I spend $25 on it 2 years ago for it.

This is my 4th sold gtld domain in the last 4 months :) Invested $135 and got a total of 8.400€ for them.

Three ".shop" and one ".beer". Last year i sold a .global for low $X.XXX and last summer also a ".IO" for low $X.XXX too.

Regards ;)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
just sold " t--e--q--u--i--l--a(dot)b--e--e--r" to an important company related with those keywords, for low X.XXX€. I wrote an email to 5 related companies and finally after some negotiation the ones of Europe bought it. Money is on my bank and name Transfer is processing.

This is my 4th sold gtld domain in the last 4 months :) Invested $135 and got a total of 8.400€ for them.

Three ".shop" and one ".beer". Last year i sold a .global for low $X.XXX and last summer also a ".IO" for low $X.XXX too.

Regards ;)

Congrats dude, well done.

Damn good return on investment for $135 to 8.400€ ....well played :)

•••
Congrats dude, well done.

Damn good return on investment for $135 to 8.400€ ....well played :)
Thank you. It took some little research before the GA on the right extensions and also some luck of course. Lets keep grinding :)

•••
IMHO one should listen to such "quiet" messages reporting ngtld sales here and there instead of following the "loud" Mike Mann's posts.

•••
Ssshhhh! Be quiet! Make money like a ninja.

•••
•••
I totally agree with you about letting people know of ntld sales. It validates our investments and show there is some demand.

I am selling these. Let me know if someone is interested. I can pay commissions for brokering :)

cheyenne.shop

moccasins.shop

tomboy.shop

tunic.shop

kitsch.shop

tweens.shop

cheekies.shop

surreal.shop

pussycat.shop

feline.shop

cabincrew.shop

stewardess.shop

nineties.shop

1950s.shop

1960s.shop

wetshave.shop

chenille.shop

eshave.shop etc

•••
Hi,

Regards ;)
Great job mate! :)

•••
That's fantastic @Mario86, congratulations! Would you please share the other 2 dot shops you sold and the prices? Thanks! :xf.wink: Steve

•••
That's fantastic @Mario86, congratulations! Would you please share the other 2 dot shops you sold and the prices? Thanks! :xf.wink: Steve

jetski.shop and nootropics.shop

Just saw you are the guy who registered hillbilly.shop!! I had searched for the name and was about to make the purchase and a minute later, it was gone! Threw some Twitter tantrums with namecheap guys :) :)

Namecheap/status/819853102694207488

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back