Dynadot

$3000 A Day Domainer ~ OFFICIAL THREAD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This is the official discussion thread for the $3000 a Day Domainer.

Questions, comments, and feedback on their methods and how they worked or didn't work for you are welcome here in this thread.

This is not for discussion of the NamePros skin. If you have feedback on the skin or ad campaign, please use this other thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
-rj- said:
They've been able to make $3000/day by investing in ccTLDs which gives them some level of authority on the subject, but I don't see them promising or being able to promise anyone that they'll able to make the same amount.

You don't know they've been making $3000/day, you hear being said they make $3000/day.

Unless you're given access to their parking accounts and have seen payments issued you don't know they make 3K/day or if they have any authority on the subject...

It has all the hallmarks of a classic online marketing ebook ploy, this time geared towards domaining...

You have never heard of me but I assure you what I am gonna show you in the next few weeks will change your life forever and open up the possibilities for yourself to TRULY make money in the domain business.

Sounds like a promise to me, but i guess it depends on what dollar number someone associates with the definition of: "TRULY" making money.

•••
>> Unless you're given access to their parking accounts and have seen payments issued you don't know they make 3K/day or if they have any authority on the subject...

Fair enough statement. The screenshots are pretty convincing though. Would they hold more weight if we had them verified by Sedo as legitimate?

•••
well advertising on namepros is probably costing them more than 3000k a day :laugh:

Saw the first video on Ricks site and It looks like a scam.

•••
-rj- said:
>> Unless you're given access to their parking accounts and have seen payments issued you don't know they make 3K/day or if they have any authority on the subject...

Fair enough statement. The screenshots are pretty convincing though. Would they hold more weight if we had them verified by Sedo as legitimate?
That should work.

One more point.
Gross income do not mean much although they surely make good money.
Net income is true measurement.

How many domains to generate $3,000/day?
What's total yearly reg. fee?
How many people are working for this income of $3,000/day?

•••

Well to be honest screenshots don't mean anything really, with a few tricks i can fake screenshots of pretty much anything textual on a web page and you wouldn't be able to spot the difference.

If someone from Sedo could jump in and verify, then we know for sure the 3K/day their boasting to be making is true, so that helps people know if they are dealing with a fraudster and wasting time and money, or learn from someone that could potentially help people make a profit.

As of now the warning signs are in full effect! :bingo:

•••
ripley said:
Well, "reveal" their methods is probably inaccurate; "sell" their methods is more like it. Still, if it's working that well for them, I can't see any reason to even sell it. Presumably if these methods work well enough to help them earn $3k/day, and there's room for other people to do the exact same thing, then why not just keep it to themselves and make $9k/day?

ripley.

Spot on. I don't buy their claim that they are doing it to raise the profile of ccTLD's to raise the value of their own portfolio. Why would they care - if they were making so much money they'd never sell & realise the value anyway.

Looks very dodgy to me..

However one thing is spot on. ccTLD's is where the money & growth is in domains. COM has had it's day from an investment POV

•••
In business the name of the game is money and making more money.If you have a system that works you keep it to yourself. If you make money off your system selling it to others then your system does not make money only selling the secret does. :$: :$: :$: :sold:

•••
I think they are the people whose ads were in the advertising bin on namepros marketplace. Must be the friends Rick Latona were mentioning in his blog, I bet they want to raise awareness to sell off their CCTLD domain names.

•••
The Rich get MUCH RICHER...the Poor get Poorer...

•••
While I do believe that there is a lot of money to be made in cc TLDs, I cannot really understand why someone making $3000 a day wants to share his info so early on. Should this person not be trying to increase earnings to $5000 -$100 000 a day. I mean why waste time giving the competition information!?

I would do a lot of research before jumping on this boat. I recently bought some good .al TLD domains. Cost me a fortune though and I cant see myself making the money back from parking any time soon.

•••
tech4 said:
I bet they want to raise awareness to sell off their CCTLD domain names.

Ditto, exactly what I'm thinking. Let's wait and see. :)

btw: I do believe there are a lot of $ can be made in ccTLDs. But trust me, it's a tough task to hand reg traffic ccTLDs that can bring you decent traffic & parking revenue today (even TM/TYPO). This can be even harder than find an available typo traffic .com domain. I do know someone who's good at catching expired sites domain in .ws, .to that work very well at SEDO.

Last edited:
•••
I think I know who is running this, but I'll wait until somebody figures it out. And if it's who I think it is, then I'm sure they do at least $3k a day at Sedo and probably more elsewhere. But screenshots can be customized very easily.

Verification is always good.

Donny

•••
Well i watched the other videos and read some of their methods. I see exactly what they are doing and how they are doing. TBH this type of thing has come and past just like the .com had. From what i see and what types domains they are regging are premium names. I used a combo of what i do and did some of what they suggested briefly. What i found were some good names but most were taken before 2004, which they say they buy them after 2004.

From a speculators stand point that has lots of generic exotic ccTLDs then this is what you have been waiting for, someone to inflate your bottom line. Looks to me like they are promoting now because they want to offload the generic ccTLDs for a good price, what a better way than promote the hell out of them with traffic details and methods on how to find them in today's market.

•••
Another squeeze page... another email harvesting. The page looks too much like those spammy, automated affiliate/marketing websites you see with big texts and why you should buy their products and a form at the end of the page.

•••
I read in Modern Domainer (issue #9 Jan 2009) that ccTLDs are a great way to make cash because there are so many good ones still unregged. Rick was the one who said it in an interview.

I'll avoid these ppl since it looks far too shady. Realistically, why would they offer their "secrets" for pennies when they make about $90,000 a month? Besides, I pity anyone who pays for this service. It's all common knowledge to an experienced domainer, like myself. :(

•••
The secret is to have a secret and charge people to know it.

•••
whitebark said:
The secret is to have a secret and charge people to know it.
I agree, this looks to me like an attempt to sell info, make a nice list of e-mails, and cross promote TRAFFIC ccTLDs 2009 so they make a killing
Donny said:
I think I know who is running this, but I'll wait until somebody figures it out.
Looks like First Beat Media on this end but I am under the influence ATM :laugh:
Do share, pretty please?

•••
I think the reason for the email is they want to get a large email list to sell ccTLD domains once they explain the whole process they use. I think the only people coming out completely on top of this is the people running it. Other than that there are just some helpful tips to be gained along the way.

•••
Guys,

I'm telling you there are a TON of AVAILABLE "Jewel Domains" in ccTLD's!
This is an UNTAPPED MARKET!

:lol:

P.S. NP$ Donations accepted! :)

Last edited:
•••
I just watched. CCTLD's are definitely not something I've explored... maybe I'll check them out again. .cc is about all I've regged, they were good for me reselling-wise, but never had any type-in traffic with the generics i owned. Obviously the bigger countries domains will be better!

•••
3k a day domainer video - discuss

ccTLD's I always said are great if targeted correctly. But do not register a english worded name where it does not fit. This was a mistake with several dotCN's of mine. They are in english! Fine for english speaking folks of the Republic of China.

Correspond the right language to the proper ccTLD. Am I right or wrong? Maybe 2 domains 1 in english and the other 1 in corresponding language

•••
The key is they've registered them since 2004. I can speak for myself that I've hand registered ccTLD names in 2004-2005 that made a nice amount in parking revenue. It was once in a blue moon and I highly doubt such names could be easily found now. For instance, one of the ones I had found was 1xx,xxx Alexa rank when I got it. Now with Alexa's top 1 million published, a name like that would not just be sitting there available.

The time for EASY money in ccTLDs has come and gone. The reason why he's selling the method is because he's reached his ceiling and wants to make more through selling the method and hoping the added speculation in ccTLDs boosts the value of his portfolio. As someone who used to be heavily into ccTLDs and not anymore, I can say that while there was quite a lot of opportunity with little competition in 2004-2005, not so anymore, and with how much higher reg fees are for them you have less room for getting names that don't end up selling or making anything. I still have some ccTLDs and renewal time always hurts a lot. The only reason there MAY be any additional opportunity now is because with the economy a lot more names are getting dropped, but that's across all extensions and not just ccTLDs.

•••
At this point of time, good traffic domains already taken no matter what tld or cctld, is it domainer selling cctlds or registrar promoting cctlds for better prospects? Wise to find out yourself!

•••
How can I watch the video without giving up my email?

•••
cache said:
How can I watch the video without giving up my email?

I believe that is the catch...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back