IT.COM

$3000 A Day Domainer ~ OFFICIAL THREAD

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This is the official discussion thread for the $3000 a Day Domainer.

Questions, comments, and feedback on their methods and how they worked or didn't work for you are welcome here in this thread.

This is not for discussion of the NamePros skin. If you have feedback on the skin or ad campaign, please use this other thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just watched the video. Very interesting!

I'm itchin' to find something new, since most of the standard domaining opportunities do seem a bit dried up.

Looking forward to more videos!

•••
-rj- said:
This is the official discussion thread for the the $3000 a Day Domainer.

Questions, comments, and feedback on their methods and how they worked or didn't work for you are welcome here in this thread.

This is not for discussion of the NamePros skin. If you have feedback on the skin or ad campaign, please use this other thread.

Great...it looks like a bunch of us Namepro'ers started threads about this...(including me! :lol:)!

•••
*shrug* As always, if they were making that much money doing this, why reveal their methods? "'Cause we want to promote ccTLDs" is sort of hollow.

ripley.

•••
ripley said:
*shrug* As always, if they were making that much money doing this, why reveal their methods? "'Cause we want to promote ccTLDs" is sort of hollow.

ripley.

That's the FIRST thing that I thought...NOBODY making this kind of money is going to "reveal" their "secrets"! ;)

•••
SDX said:
That's the FIRST thing that I though...NOBODY making this kind of money is going to "reveal" their "secrets"! ;)

Well, "reveal" their methods is probably inaccurate; "sell" their methods is more like it. Still, if it's working that well for them, I can't see any reason to even sell it. Presumably if these methods work well enough to help them earn $3k/day, and there's room for other people to do the exact same thing, then why not just keep it to themselves and make $9k/day?

ripley.

•••
SDX said:
Great...it looks like a bunch of us Namepro'ers started threads about this...(including me! :lol:)!

:guilty:

Guilty

nn

•••
ripley said:
Well, "reveal" their methods is probably inaccurate; "sell" their methods is more like it. Still, if it's working that well for them, I can't see any reason to even sell it. Presumably if these methods work well enough to help them earn $3k/day, and there's room for other people to do the exact same thing, then why not just keep it to themselves and make $9k/day?

ripley.

My exact thoughts. I skimmed through the video, is it the same one that was on Rick's blog?

•••
ripley said:

ripley.

Ditto ripley!
I kind of feel guilty to start this thread so skeptical, though ;)

•••
SDX said:
Ditto ripley!
I kind of feel guilty to start this thread so skeptical, though ;)

Hey, I'd be ecstatic to be proven wrong. I could use $3k extra per month much less per day.

ripley.

•••
ripley said:
Hey, I'd be ecstatic to be proven wrong. I could use $3k extra per month much less per day.

ripley.

Yeah...let's have ALL NamePros members making $3000 a day! :lol:
That'll REALLY STIMULATE the World Economy! :lol:

•••
They've been able to make $3000/day by investing in ccTLDs which gives them some level of authority on the subject, but I don't see them promising or being able to promise anyone that they'll able to make the same amount. Domaining doesn't work that way, your results will always vary.

However I can see someone making a nice little side income by applying the same methods they're using to select domain names. If you can use it to make even $30 a day profit, how bad would that be?

Overall, I was impressed with their presentation and picked up a few new things that I hadn't considered before.

-rj-

•••
-rj- said:
They've been able to make $3000/day by investing in ccTLDs which gives them some level of authority on the subject, but I don't see them promising or being able to promise anyone that they'll able to make the same amount. Domaining doesn't work that way, your results will always vary.

However I can see someone making a nice little side income by applying the same methods they're using to select domain names. If you can use it to make even $30 a day profit, how bad would that be?

Overall, I was impressed with their presentation and learned a few things that I hadn't known before.

-rj-

I'll certainly look at what they have to offer...a small percent of $3K a day is still good. :)

•••
-rj- said:
They've been able to make $3000/day by investing in ccTLDs which gives them some level of authority on the subject, but I don't see them promising or being able to promise anyone that they'll able to make the same amount.

That's true, but then they don't really need to; the screaming "$3000 a day domainer" headline for the program does that for them by implication.

That being said, I'm always ready to learn something new, and I don't mind paying to benefit from someone else's genuine experience. We'll see what they've got for us. I'm watching.

ripley.

•••
ripley said:
That's true, but then they don't really need to; the screaming "$3000 a day domainer" headline for the program does that for them by implication.
True, and I assume that's an implication they don't mind putting out there. The title reminds me a bit of the "Rich Jerk", but without the jerkyness. :) Definitely an attention grabber.

-rj-

•••
If anyone learned something they don't mind sharing using this "$3000/day method"...please post here! :)

•••
Im curious of how many domains it takes them to make 3k per day and of course what they actually net when its all said and done.

•••
Spade said:
Im curious of how many domains it takes them to make 3k per day and of course what they actually net when its all said and done.

Honestly i think they have tons and tons set up in the method but only a hand full actually make the real money. I have been doing the same type of things they explain and only have hit a good one every so often, even then its not $3k a day.

•••
I am too. I was sitting here listening to their pitch imagining some massive portfolio of .ro domains. D-:

ripley.

•••
Interesting. But I hate the presentation - ie. the sales page... seeing pages like that 9 times out of 10 puts me off. But anyway, will take a look at the video.

•••
I feel it can be done....But is in their style and presentation. It screams Late Night Informercial(ish) to me. If it was more profesional and not so "loud" I be more amped about it.

•••
OneTime said:
Interesting. But I hate the presentation - ie. the sales page... seeing pages like that 9 times out of 10 puts me off. But anyway, will take a look at the video.

Me too, instantly makes me think they are harvesting eMails & after thier sponsorship ends here, BAM! Tons of spam mails because they sold off all the email addy's. I think I'll skip entering my info & watching the video for now.

Is the sponsor a real person? After checking whois, Domains by Proxy, Inc. is a domain taster that I rival with on the GoDaddy drops. I'd figure the domain would be registered to a "real person".

•••
Expron said:
Is the sponsor a real person? After checking whois, Domains by Proxy, Inc. is a domain taster that I rival with on the GoDaddy drops. I'd figure the domain would be registered to a "real person".

I believe is whois protection. It is a real person...

•••
I didn't realize it at first, but there's more info than just the one video. Look for:

"Now that you've gotten a taste for what we are talking about, catch up with the rest of our information and keep an eye out for new and upcoming videos and products to help you succeed!
Click on the below links:"

•••
RegFee said:
I didn't realize it at first, but there's more info than just the one video. Look for:

ahhh nice, i see now. Watching!

•••
Back