Dynadot

Flippa Escrow and buyer delay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

justaflier

Established Member
Impact
So i sold a domain to someone over a week ago, and we used Flippa's Escrow service.
The buyer still hasn't released the payment to me, even though i have given him the EPP code (i can't possibly do anything else here, right?), but still he hasn't released it. I've tried to contact him, but he doesn't reply to e-mails for some weird reason.

He has a 100% feedback with many $k worth of transfers, so i was wondering if it is normal for some buyers/sellers delay like this?

Does Flippa eventually release the funds themselves when i have done anything i can, but the buyer doesn't release the payment? He hasn't disputed it or anything either:/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So i sold a domain to someone over a week ago, and we used Flippa's Escrow service.
The buyer still hasn't released the payment to me, even though i have given him the EPP code (i can't possibly do anything else here, right?), but still he hasn't released it. I've tried to contact him, but he doesn't reply to e-mails for some weird reason.

He has a 100% feedback with many $k worth of transfers, so i was wondering if it is normal for some buyers/sellers delay like this?

Does Flippa eventually release the funds themselves when i have done anything i can, but the buyer doesn't release the payment? He hasn't disputed it or anything either:/
I don't know the answer to your question but all I can tell you is that I just had the worst experience with said company(Multiple issues from the top to bottom of a deal) and their "customer support," hasn't even responded to my questions and complaints for almost a week. Beyond disappointed with the experience.

•••
Back