Domain Empire

.info 25 free .info Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ed0

Established Member
Impact
NOTE: this is not my service, i havent even tested it out..... just sharing in case someone wants to act on it. I don't even know if its legit or not.

link = http://www.namesecure.com/en_US/ind...at=freeInfoPromo&hideSearch=true&packageType=

There's no purchase necessary... The domains are FREE to you for a whole year! And, if you want to keep all or some of them for longer than a year, just renew them later at NameSecure's low price. It's that easy!

If you decide now that you'd like to register new .info domain(s) for more than one year, we'll still give you one year free.

(credit card needed, but really good deal if legit)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
id rather just pay the $3 for them and have my peice of mind :)

•••
They say it will run till September end. But they may close before if they get a lot of registration.

•••
derf9o9 said:
id rather just pay the $3 for them and have my peice of mind :)

That's $3.99 x 25 = $99.75! Not a lot of people on this board who can turn down close to $100 worth of domains...

•••
I was hoping they were talking about the 2nd set of 25 there ....

•••
I love this offer myself, and got some really good ones, but just wanted to know how come Afilias' site doesn't mention about this special, or anything? Is there an offical press release on this?

•••
all4cost said:
I was hoping they were talking about the 2nd set of 25 there ....

I'm gathering a 2nd set right now. I will get 4 sets then I will have a hundred domains that will be worth 2 or 3 USDs soon LOL. (I am just picking random shitty domains)

•••
If i'm not wrong I read somewhere that stated that .info registry is offer this promotion so no problem with it :)
FREE .info

•••
A CC (Credit Card) is required, I think

•••
Certified Pimp said:
A CC (Credit Card) is required, I think
No credit card # is required for Domainsite.com, just select credit card as the form of payment and don't enter in any information.

Qwert said:
I'm gathering a 2nd set right now. I will get 4 sets then I will have a hundred domains that will be worth 2 or 3 USDs soon LOL. (I am just picking random shitty domains)
I thought this offer was limited to only 25 domains. Isn't it ? Or are we allowed to go to different registrars that have this offer and register 25 more domains?

•••
Can you all stop logging into domainsite while my wife registers her 25 free info's? I assured her that she can make at least one or a few hundred $$$ by selecting from the list I gave her. Now if only all of you would lay off domainsite for a few minutes, and let it come back up, that would be great. :hehe: :p

•••
I had the same problem Armstrong ;) so I went over to NameSecure.com and they had no trouble. Grabbed a few nice ones that I would of bought anyway so I'm happy enough. My favourites are:

cheapdsl.info
dslreport.info
federalloan.info
federalloans.info

and a bunch of coin and law related names.

So is that right we can jump on all 4 registrars and register 25? Seems fishy to me. Any comments anybody?

Lux

•••
lol i went over my limit on domainsite.com and paid extra $50. but i am happy with it. i dont want to create 2 account! Id rather pay for it instant rather to see my domains taken.
here are my favourit names :
fulldownload.info
thefreeforum.info
linuxcommands.info
linuxcommand.info
webdesignerstalk.info
webdesignertalk.info
perlhosting.info
cgihosting.info
top-hosts.info
dedserver.info
webdevtalk.info
i-cann.info
wwwfreebie.info
+ most fav.
Freewebhosts.info

lol and another poor 15 i think which i just reged as i was in a hurry!

Last edited:
•••
So can we or can we not go to another registrar and register another 25 for free?

•••
Crusader said:
So can we or can we not go to another registrar and register another 25 for free?
i don't think so

lucky guys who can actually open up the site!

•••
damn.. site is too slow.. can register domains...

•••
where else can you reg free .infos apart from domainsite and namesecure without CC

•••
Darn... I can't even access DomainSite to play with the domains I registered yesterday :(

I wonder how long it will be jammed up for? In the meantime, here's what I managed to reg thus far... I tried to get names that seemed to match well with the extension, or would make good informational sites.

dopplereffect.info
jazzage.info
speakeasies.info
bootleggers.info
concentrationcamps.info
segregation.info
historicalfiction.info
integers.info
mitosis.info
monsoons.info

Jennifer

•••
1rrr1 said:
where else can you reg free .infos apart from domainsite and namesecure without CC
How can u register at namesecure without CC..

•••
DomainSite is jammed...can't get on

•••
I'm a little upset now... I just went ahead and registered some more free .info's, but this time I used NameSecure... and as it turns out, in order to move domains to another account, you have to contact customer support :( Who really has time for that?

•••
D-: They also say that you must have both user names and PASSWORDS ????

You would literally have to open a new account for every transaction To make it Secure ? -

D-: D-:

•••
all4cost said:
D-: They also say that you must have both user names and PASSWORDS ????

You would literally have to open a new account for every transaction To make it Secure ? -

D-: D-:

If there was ever a time to kick myself.... this is it!

:'(

Can anyone shed some light here... perhaps someone that has sold a domain registered with NameSecure? How did the transfer go? Was it a long process? How was customer support? Any info will be helpful, and most certainly appreciated.

Thank you
Jennifer

•••
I'm sure we'll see soon .... Maybe they'll update their system - I don't think Domainsite had Easy Push when I First used them (During the Great .name Sale - lol) But they do now :)

•••
ManicGirl said:
I'm a little upset now... I just went ahead and registered some more free .info's, but this time I used NameSecure... and as it turns out, in order to move domains to another account, you have to contact customer support :( Who really has time for that?
I suppose that's why they consider/call themselves NameSecure? :D

•••
WOW! Now NameSecure won't even let me forward my domain for parking at Sedo... when I enter the link, it tells me that I can't foward the name to itself! Anyone else having this issue? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jennifer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back