Dynadot

.info 25 free .info Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ed0

Established Member
Impact
NOTE: this is not my service, i havent even tested it out..... just sharing in case someone wants to act on it. I don't even know if its legit or not.

link = http://www.namesecure.com/en_US/ind...at=freeInfoPromo&hideSearch=true&packageType=

There's no purchase necessary... The domains are FREE to you for a whole year! And, if you want to keep all or some of them for longer than a year, just renew them later at NameSecure's low price. It's that easy!

If you decide now that you'd like to register new .info domain(s) for more than one year, we'll still give you one year free.

(credit card needed, but really good deal if legit)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domainsite.com is down now ?

•••
Haven't messed with it much yet - But I think you are going to have to build something with their mini sites or what ever they are called to get anything out of these ~ I set up the Url Forward yesterday and still nothing ... :(

•••
I just got sfbayarea.info. Pretty decent name.

•••
too bad i can't even get 1!

•••
Does anonymizer work on Domainsite? I think they just got a royal screw from Affilias. It appears everyone in 12 member families including the dog wants a cut at this ... geesh.

•••
mole said:
Does anonymizer work on Domainsite? I think they just got a royal screw from Affilias. It appears everyone in 12 member families including the dog wants a cut at this ... geesh.
what is anonymizer?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back