NamesCon2020

"2020" Domains...how's your vision?

Labeled as discuss in Niche Domain Discussion started by ThatNameGuy, Dec 18, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. ThatNameGuy

ThatNameGuy Restricted (33% DM) Gold Account

Not only is the year "2020" happening in about a year, most perceive 20/20 vision to be perfect vision (however there is really no such thing). Not since the year 2000 has there been an opportunity to create business names, domains, and even events (political and otherwise) around a particular year. Go Daddy says this about "2020"; "Valuable keyword: "2020" is a high value keyword that has an average sale price of $2729" Anyone care to hazard a guess why?

I've started a small portfolio for "2020" domain names like; Names2020, 2020Smiles, 2020Relief, Relief2020 and Happy2020

Warning, I'm also known for my "crappy" domains and "lying" about 50 years of experience starting, naming and operating businesses, so please be warned:xf.wink: My mini portfolio of "2020" domains consists of just a dozen names now, but I plan on owning from 50-100 "2020" domains by the time I arrive in nCredibleVegas next month. I hope to see some of you there. Ho! Ho! Ho! and Happy 2020!

Bulloney aka ThatNameGuy™

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Airdrop

Airdrop Account Auto-Closed

2020expodubai.com

3. Fliporium

Fliporium Upgraded Member Blue Account VIP

Hmm, for 2020 might be a good idea to snap up some potential presidential candidate + 2020 names. Is that unethical or illegal?

4. ThatNameGuy

ThatNameGuy Restricted (33% DM) Gold Account

I believe political domains are ethical and legal. As they keep announcing new candidates for 2020, it may be wise to invest in a few candidates. Good Luck!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice