Dynadot

[2020] Black Friday & Cyber Monday Promos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What are you looking for on this Black Friday?

• 1st

Cheap registration

votes
    59.0%
  • 2nd

Cheap transfer

votes
    47.6%
  • 3rd

Cheap renewal

votes
    34.3%
  • 4th

Cheap Hosting/SSL

votes
    9.5%
  • 5th

Another cheap services

votes
    2.9%

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Every year we wait for this Friday (check my 2019 thread) and this "sacred" Monday to save on their favorite domains. This year is no exception. From this day starts the last 5 and 7 days before the start of one of the biggest holidays "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday" for domainers.

In this post, I suggest discussing and posting links to upcoming promotions. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just 5 and 7 days away and I'm sure we're all ready to make the most of the amazing deals online.

Simple rules:
  1. No refferal links
  2. No politics, no questions about promos (all information about promos you can find on registrar website)
  3. No discuss about registrars and promos, we have on NP a special threads for this (General Domain Discuss)
  4. Only promos, no links to sites that DO not belong to the promo (similar to aggregators)
  5. Publish links with a short description about promo (registrar name, domains, pricing, format (like a reg./renew/transfer), etc.) offered by the registrar (for simple search)

This year has been difficult for each of us in its own way. Therefore, I would like us to unite as a community and help those who want to start their domainer history here without any conflicts, discussions, and so on. Help each other and post links to upcoming promos.

Check Black Friday deals in next messages and good luck!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.co is $1.99 on Domain.com. I personally do not prefer this registrar, so I hope Epik, Dynadot, Godaddy, or Name.com will come to the rescue with a similar promo :)

Last edited:
•••
The Namecheap one week sale just went live. This is post of main registration deals. Don’t forget to enter code before checkout. They also have transfer, hosting, etc deals.
Show attachment 174486

Not surprising at all, you can register/transfer in many places without waiting for their black Friday promo, same price or even lower, namecheap used to do true good deals in the past, nowadays it's a joke

•••
•••
Upon adding .com domain in cart they added hosting package automatically and total cart amount rises to 16,32 € , anyone facing same issue ?
Yes, you have to change the hosting offer
upload_2020-11-25_11-5-26.png

(Change -> Redirection tab -> Redirect & parking (free of charge))

•••
•••
mrdomain
Thank you! Did you use them before? How good is this registrar?
Anyone here have experience with them?
Unfortunately bad experience. Just tried to use this deal, they flagged my order as suspect and requested personal ID and other documents for verification. Hopefully will get refund.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm having a similar issue with MrDomain.com Today I tried registering two .com domain names. I received a receipt from PayPal. And then I received an email from MrDomain saying that "the order is pending for manual review by our team. This process can take between 12 and 24 hours." Domain names I purchased are still available. So I paid, but my domain names may not be registered for another 12 to 24 hours :facepalm:

I was lucky because UK2 didn't charge my PayPal, so I was able to run away with no loss, sometimes it's just better to go only with well-known registrars

•••
There is a good deal at Domain Cost Club. You can purchase an inexpensive domain name, but the really great deal is they throw in a free Lite membership for the year. That allows you to register up to 5 total domains at strictly wholesale (to registrar) pricing (+ICANN fee + 5% to pay with CC/PP).
Here is link to announcement.
Bob
DomainCostClubBF.png

•••
@Dotorium Regarding Nominalia- I'm not sure where you saw the requirement to renew at the end of the first year before transferring. It doesn't appear in the terms of the promotion. I've had around 20 domains there in the past that I bought using similar promos and I was always able to transfer them out without a problem and without having to renew them there. That said, maybe things are different this time. Either way, with these kind of promotions it's always better not to buy anything that you can't afford to lose if something goes wrong and in this case, especially if you don't live in the EU.

Last edited:
•••
I just spoke to support at NameCheap and learned that it is actually allowed to have two separate accounts and then use their BlackFriday 5 .com domain names for $4.98/yr each deal twice (10 .com domain names in total).

Of course, I recommend to double-check this yourself via their live chat just to be sure :)

•••
Interesting. I had not interpreted it that way, and had assumed they meant a total of 5, in up to 5 different transactions (to differentiate it from how they did it years ago when you had to use a coupon only once so do all the transactions together). But I have not tried it with more than 5 total - has anyone had success?
Bob

Only 5 domains (Upto 5 Transactions)

First transaction - Tried with 5 .com registration - Coupon successfully applied and purchased

Second transaction - Tried with 1.com domain - Coupon was invalid

•••
Interesting. I had not interpreted it that way, and had assumed they meant a total of 5, in up to 5 different transactions (to differentiate it from how they did it years ago when you had to use a coupon only once so do all the transactions together). But I have not tried it with more than 5 total - has anyone had success?
Bob

Yep, total of 5. Did 5 last night in 1 transaction, like some others tried it again and it doesn't work for any more. Seems like the only mainstream Registrar that had a legit BF/CM deal. Last 2 years there hasn't been anything great for .coms, few years ago there were multiple mainstream registrars have $5 and $6 .coms.

edited to add, I also think they have a nice interface, first time using them. Everything going smooth.

Last edited:
•••
.co is $1.99 on Domain.com. I personally do not prefer this registrar, so I hope Epik, Dynadot, Godaddy, or Name.com will come to the rescue with a similar promo :)

Domain.com support Afternic fast transfer. Also you can transfer out after 60 days easily.

•••
Never heard of Cyber Monday, is that a new holiday?

This has been around for a good number of years. It is the Monday after Black Friday. It is not a holiday but a savings day, like Black Friday, but for online savings. Since buyers shop online more than ever, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are almost seamlessly combined. There is even a cyber week. Great opportunity to find deals. There is no rule who can call a bargain day. Even Amazon has a Prime Day which covers a couple of days arbitrarily in October.

•••
•••
Not surprising at all, you can register/transfer in many places without waiting for their black Friday promo, same price or even lower
If you know of same/cheaper everyday .com transfer pricing could you please announce it here?

•••
Nominalia
Oh, that.
Well Nominala is part of the Register group.
You'll see similar offers at :
- Amen.pt (portugal brand) Currently free .com (up to 3)
- Amen.fr (france brand) 1€ .com (up to 3)
- Register.it (italy brand) .IT/.EU for free (up to 3)
- Register365.com (ireland brand) 4.99€ .COM, 4.99€ .IE (limited to one for each tld)
- Dominios.pt (portugal brand, focused on .pt)
- Names.co.uk (focused on .uk & .co.uk names)
Nominala is the Spanish brand
All of these have different offers with different conditions, but they share the same restriction, for EU customers only in general.

Last edited:
•••
domaincom dotster netfirms used to be good years back...1 or 2$ reg or even transfer promos... their renewals suck...the interface went from ok to something real bad... I moved all names away while ago... and am happy for it.. their payment gateway is full of bugs.. they check almost every payment putting it on hold...terrible support.. these companies are out of my books for good.. even for larger promos...so let alone to save couple bucks...

hope this helps.

•••
Amazing. 0.99€ .com reg/transfer up to 20 names
Black Friday special offer: .COM registrations/transfers or .ES registrations for 0,99€ limited to 20 domains per user account.

•••
Annoying is that they request personal ID.

I paid with Paypal and of course, my Paypal email is not the same address of my account.

EDIT: And not, I'm not going to give my personal ID copy to a registrar.

Your purchase has been stopped and is pending to be reviewed by our billing team. This fact may be due to multiple causes such as the need for data review, not having received payment confirmation from the bank, among others.

In order to review the purchase, you will need to attach the following documents to this ticket:

# Payment made with credit/debit card:

- Copy of the card used (we only need to display the last 4 digits and the name of the cardholder, the rest of the data can be hidden)
- Copy of the Personal ID card/Company ID card or VAT of the owner of the user account in MrDomain
- Copy of the Personal ID card/Company ID card or VAT of the holder of the credit / debit card

# Payment made with Account Balance:

- Copy of the Personal ID card/Company ID card or VAT of the owner of the user account in MrDomain

# Payment made with PayPal:

When payment is made from PayPal it will be necessary to send the documents from the same email account linked to PayPal. You can send them to our e-mail [email protected] writing your username as subject.

- Copy of the Personal ID card/Company ID card or VAT of the PayPal account holder

As soon as we receive the requested information we will proceed to review your purchase and contact you.

Regards,

Basic Data Protection Information

Responsible: SOLUCIONES CORPORATIVAS IP, S.L.
Purpose: Management of the contractual relation, complete access to the services, communications and updates of themselves.
Legitimization: Consent of the interested party
Recipients: No data is transferred or communicated to third parties to provide this service.
Rights: To access, rectify and delete the data, as well as the others detailed in the privacy policy ( https://www.mrdomain.com/legal/6/privacy-policy-personal/ ).

We inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, limitation and, where appropriate, portability or cancellation by communicating it to the address [email protected] with indication of your personal data. If you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations, you can submit a claim to the control authority at www.agpd.es.

Last edited:
•••
Name cheap transfer offer closed ???
It looks to me like you are using the code for registration in transfer. Note that the codes are different, as mentioned earlier.

•••
The Epik Black Friday deals are live, and will continue throughout holiday period. Includes $1.99 .co continues, $1.29 biz, various new extensions.

Can see details at this link >> https://www.epik.com/blackfriday/

Last edited:
•••
noob qsn: do these guys not ask for auth codes when doing bulk transfer?
Haha, no they don't.. Only after the payment is made, it will take a few minutes to fill all authcodes there
upload_2020-11-25_19-44-40.png

•••

Attachments

• aaaaa.png
    aaaaa.png
    348 KB · Views: 274
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back