Watch

Do you wait a Black Friday promos?

• 97 votes
  • Ended 4 years ago
  • Final results

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Every year we wait for this Friday and this "sacred" Monday to save on their favorite domains. This year is no exception. From this day starts the last 7 before the start of one of the biggest holidays "Black Friday".

In this post, I suggest discussing and posting links to upcoming promotions. Black Friday and cyber Monday are just 7 days away and I'm sure we're all ready to make the most of the amazing deals online.

Check Black Friday deals in next message

meme (97).jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
*Namecheap vault working now* but deals not as good as many of us hoped. Note that for domains you need to process each TLD as a separate transaction as the coupon codes are different and you can not use more than one code in one transaction.

Is anyone clear if one can use the same code, say .com, more than one time?

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Well... the vault is finally open but the deals suck...

•••
•••
•••
namecheap team where's your famous 1 dolla deals for com net org? 6.98 for a com its not a bargain
8.98 for dot org no thanks
i am disappointed 😭

•••
ICYMI , we are maybe the only Registrar with an exclusive NP Black Friday and Thanksgiving day promo.

Really not :xf.cool:

it's like lottery not the deal for everyone. jmo.

•••

Last edited:
•••
At Internet.bs we will be offering the below discounts from Black Friday until midnight on Cyber Monday:
  • .COM registrations at $4.99

• .BIZ registrations at $1.99

• .CO registrations at $5.99

• .ONLINE registrations at $2.99
No time limit, no per customer limit and no disappointment.

Is this registrar reliable? I have seen many registrars seems to delete the domains themselves after few days.

•••
Is this registrar reliable? I have seen many registrars seems to delete the domains themselves after few days.

they are good & trusted (y)

•••
•••
•••
*Namecheap vault working now* but deals not as good as many of us hoped. Note that for domains you need to process each TLD as a separate transaction as the coupon codes are different and you can not use more than one code in one transaction.

Is anyone clear if one can use the same code, say .com, more than one time?

Bob
upload_2019-11-29_11-14-59.png

•••
I now just wait if Namesilo has something great with .com domain

•••
none of the offer is good compared with previous year deals :xf.cry::xf.cry::zippermouth::zippermouth::sleep::sleep:

black friday deals getting costlier every year :banghead:

•••
It's time and Namecheap show nothing?
u r owner of spring coupon? I am reguler commenter

I also disappointed with name cheap had put same in comments

•••
Namecheap 11:11 offer was good, they offered 6.58 transfers.

•••
So where are you guys buying .com domain this BF seeing that no one came with good or unlimited usage offers?

•••
•••
So where are you guys buying .com domain this BF seeing that no one came with good or unlimited usage offers?
connectreseller for com,rest no idea

•••
Just bought 1 domain to test them out.

•••
At Internet.bs we will be offering the below discounts from Black Friday until midnight on Cyber Monday:
  • .COM registrations at $4.99

• .BIZ registrations at $1.99

• .CO registrations at $5.99

• .ONLINE registrations at $2.99
No time limit, no per customer limit and no disappointment.
So far the best Deal on" .COM for Blackfriday(y) You got urself a happy new customer😊

•••
So far the best Deal on" .COM for Blackfriday(y) You got urself a happy new customer😊
Got a domain with them now. Will wait and see if they delete any bought domains.

•••
Got a domain with them now. Will wait and see if they delete any bought domains.
Where did you get this info from? Any reliable source? It's not nice to say things which will be regarded as defamatory if you dont have any proof.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back