Watch

Do you wait a Black Friday promos?

• 97 votes
  • Ended 4 years ago
  • Final results

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Every year we wait for this Friday and this "sacred" Monday to save on their favorite domains. This year is no exception. From this day starts the last 7 before the start of one of the biggest holidays "Black Friday".

In this post, I suggest discussing and posting links to upcoming promotions. Black Friday and cyber Monday are just 7 days away and I'm sure we're all ready to make the most of the amazing deals online.

Check Black Friday deals in next message

meme (97).jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In response to the hostpapa.com thing, if a registrar is offering .coms as low as $1 or even $4 with unlimited purchases, is it safe to say its too good to be true? Or could some of these be legit? Thank you.

its not unlimited you will be lucky to get one domain

•••
•••
You can get 10 domains any more and they cancel them
Exactly. Everything above 10 was cancelled and payment refunded.

But they're supposed to indicate so.

•••
Exactly. Everything above 10 was cancelled and payment refunded.

But they're supposed to indicate so.

They do what they like which is bad wouldn't normally use them...

•••
i feel very regretful to post the hostpapa promo here.
this is the internet.

•••
It's only 10 domains per account.

In response to the hostpapa.com thing, if a registrar is offering .coms as low as $1 or even $4 with unlimited purchases, is it safe to say its too good to be true? Or could some of these be legit? Thank you.

•••
name . com deals seems okay.

$1.99 .co
$1.99 .biz
$1.99 .us
$1.99 .tel
$1.99 .online
$1.99 .site
$1.99 .space
$1.99 .fun
$1.99 .website
$1.99 .store
$2.50 .tech
$6.99 .com
$8.99 .net
$8.99 .nyc

.co back now $12.99

•••
•••
•••
•••
Domain Cost Club just tweeted this that seems like a great opportunity for those who do not currently use their service. The Lite plan allows 5 registrations at registrar cost. It normally costs $9.99 per year for the plan. I did not put my affiliate link in this :xf.smile:. The free .best applies to all members of DCC I think, although I have not tried it yet (one per membership).

"DCC Lite Membership for 1 year! No fees! No gimmicks! No strings attached! Simply visit http://DomainCostClub.com anytime from 11/28/2019 0:00 UTC-11/30/2019 23:59 UTC & register your #free .BEST domain"
I have no association with DCC except having a membership and signing up for their affiliate program.

Bob

PS I have promoted this Black Friday and Cyber Monday thread in my latest blog post on saving money.

•••
https://www.godaddy.com/promos/flash-sale

Godaddy Flash Sale - 18 Domains
Get Up To 90% Off
Your ideas deserve great domains. Don't let someone else get 'em.

The GoDaddy deal is in local currency equivalent I guess. For Canadians, for example, it is $1.99 for .co, .online, .info, .club and .cloud. While some others have $1.99 USD on some of these, being in Canadian is a significant savings. Their page says 18 domains, and they list 18 TLDs on sale, does someone know if that means you can pick any 18 or do they mean one per TLD. As far as I can see it is not clear on page.
Bob

•••
NameSilo tweeted a few hours ago that the first of their Black Friday deals are now active and will continue at these prices until Dec. 4.
  • .surf is at $2.75
  • .work at $2.19
  • .design at $3.99
I checked that indeed they are at those prices, and if you are a member of their discount club they are $0.10 less. They are not that incredible prices - you can get .surf actually a bit less at Dynadot. .design is a good price (although some others have it in their Black Friday too). .work is a bit better than elsewhere, at least if you don't count one-of coupons.

They also have a free .net domain if you sign up for a year of website builder.

They have more deals coming up, but not yet operational. It looks like they are going to Tweet them when active, if you want to follow their Twitter.

Bob

•••
So Epik is the cheapest for a dotcom transfer right now ?

•••
•••
just wait for 99 cents .com domain sale this black friday

•••
What's the current cheapest for .com unlimited registration?

Last edited:
•••
Anyone has any experience with this registrar - interserver.net ?
.. any issues transferring out or push available or not ?

•••
What's the current cheapest for .com unlimited registration?

Internet.bs i guess, but may be wait till tomorrow and you may get better deal.

At Internet.bs we will be offering the below discounts from Black Friday until midnight on Cyber Monday:
.COM registrations at $4.99

•••
I bought one dot com but the second order was flagged.

*Update post. Registrar is Hostpapa.com / promopeople.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
BlackFriday Sale is here !
Now get a .com for only $ 0.99 only at ConnectReseller.com
Promocode: BlackFriday
1 domain allowed per account, applicable to all new and existing users.
Valid only on 29th November 2019

•••
BlackFriday Sale is here !
Now get a .com for only $ 0.99 only at ConnectReseller.com
Promocode: BlackFriday
1 domain allowed per account, applicable to all new and existing users.
Valid only on 29th November 2019

Promo code don't work

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back