Watch

Do you wait a Black Friday promos?

• 97 votes
  • Ended 4 years ago
  • Final results

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Every year we wait for this Friday and this "sacred" Monday to save on their favorite domains. This year is no exception. From this day starts the last 7 before the start of one of the biggest holidays "Black Friday".

In this post, I suggest discussing and posting links to upcoming promotions. Black Friday and cyber Monday are just 7 days away and I'm sure we're all ready to make the most of the amazing deals online.

Check Black Friday deals in next message

meme (97).jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DNHat Black Friday Deals.
30% off regular price.
Promo code: BLCKFRIDAY
https://dnhat.com

Last edited:
•••
For those planning to attend but not yet having tickets NamesCon emailed out the following. I realize it is pre Black Friday but thought relevant to this thread.

"We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Family, friends, and a new adventure unfolding for us all in Austin! To celebrate Thanksgiving, we're offering a 30% discount on registrations for NamesCon Global 2020. That's right—tickets are normally $699, but you can grab them for $489.30 until November 28."
PS To those who want to follow the thread, remember you don't have to make a post with just something like follow so you will get notifications - simply use the Watch Thread feature at the top right of the thread. That way we can reduce noncontributory posts. I did not realize this myself until not long ago!

Last edited:
•••
I would say not to clutter this thread. Please keep it clean and only post/share offers & deals from registrars and companies.

•••
After having fantastic deals but one per hour with a coupon over the last few years it looks like Namecheap are going a somewhat different direction this year with no limits and four days duration. I suspect that will mean the deals will not be as great, but we will see.

I've been scratching my head a bit over there being no limits this year. Hopefully I wont regret passing up on other promotions in favor of sticking with Namecheap for my personal domains.

@golan - did I offend you, mate?

Last edited:
•••
name . com deals seems okay.

$1.99 .co
$1.99 .biz
$1.99 .us
$1.99 .tel
$1.99 .online
$1.99 .site
$1.99 .space
$1.99 .fun
$1.99 .website
$1.99 .store
$2.50 .tech
$6.99 .com
$8.99 .net
$8.99 .nyc

•••
name . com deals seems okay.

$1.99 .co
$1.99 .biz
$1.99 .us
$1.99 .tel
$1.99 .online
$1.99 .site
$1.99 .space
$1.99 .fun
$1.99 .website
$1.99 .store
$2.50 .tech
$6.99 .com
$8.99 .net
$8.99 .nyc
no .org sale

•••
•••
I miss $1 transfers to namecheap

•••
•••
At Internet.bs we will be offering the below discounts from Black Friday until midnight on Cyber Monday:
  • .COM registrations at $4.99

• .BIZ registrations at $1.99

• .CO registrations at $5.99

• .ONLINE registrations at $2.99
No time limit, no per customer limit and no disappointment.

•••
The craziest shopping event of the year is upon us! This year, HostPapa is starting the massive Black Friday Sale early!

OPTIMIZED WORDPRESS HOSTING
Only $1/month for 36 months package on Starter & Business plans!

WordPress makes it incredibly easy to create a great-looking website. HostPapa Optimized WordPress hosting plans give you enhanced performance suited specifically for WordPress (pre-installed). It’s an absolute steal.

GET MY $1 WORDPRESS HOSTING

MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

Shared Hosting for $1/month!
Starter & Business plans for $1 for a 36-month package
Get the deal >>

$1 Domains!
Get .COM, .XYZ, & .CLOUD domains for just $1/first year
Get the deal >>

This is a great time to get the service you wanted for an amazing price!
_

The PapaSquad

•••
The BlackFriday week is finally here , where you can enjoy multiple discounts on our best selling products.

Discover great offers in domain registration, web hosting plans, Simply Site , rankingCoach and much more. Enjoy the exclusive offers!

Your domain with hosting and mail for only € 0.90

Domain . COM

Choose the most used extension

and most famous in the world! Register it for only € 0.90.

•••
Thread updated!

If you found a Black Friday Promo`s, please, contact PM.

•••
Epik Black Friday Deals - Transfer .COM Domain $6.99
No limits, Free Whois
https://www.epik.com/
No any coupon needed. Sale ends 9.12.2019

•••
hurry,i just checked email from hostpapa.com black friday promo
USD1 for com,xyz,cloud.
only 13 hrs left.

•••
hurry,i just checked email from hostpapa.com black friday promo
USD1 for com,xyz,cloud.
only 13 hrs left.
How many domains per user,did you try multiples ?

•••
I tried before. They had several promos before.
No limits as far as I know

•••
How many domains per user,did you try multiples ?
just tried several,no limits,just they always handle orders one by one,and not that fast.
but normally you will get what you want.

•••
Got something from NetSol, deleted it, unless somebody wants it.

Didn't see Dynadot posted yet so:
https://www.dynadot.com/community/blog/black-friday-2019.html

$2.99 Sale
1st year .CO registrations only
11/29/19 00:00 UTC - 12/2/19 23:59 UTC

.CA Sale
50% Off Sale
1st year .CA registrations only
Promo code: BFCA50
11/27/19 00:00 EDT - 12/2/19 23:59 EDT
(One per account)

.CLOUD Sale
$1.99 Sale
1st year .CLOUD registrations only
Promo code: BFCLOUD19

.ICU Sale
$1.99 Sale
Multi-year .ICU registrations & renewals
11/28/19 14:00 UTC - 12/3/19 14:00 UTC

.BUZZ Sale
$0.99 Sale
1st year .BUZZ registrations only
NOW - 1/31/20 23:59 UTC
$8.99 Sale
2nd year .BUZZ registrations only

50% Off Sale
New basic, pro, business plans
Promo code: BFWEBUILDER

Free .BEST Domain & 50% Off Renewals
Show everyone your blog, shop, business, etc. is the best with a .BEST domain! Standard 1st-year registrations are FREE while supply lasts. One per account only. Use the following coupon at checkout to redeem this offer:
Promo code: BFREEBEST

.BIZ*

$2.49
.MONSTER
$0.99
.ONLINE
$1.99
.US
$2.49
.LIVE
$2.85
.ART
$5.99
.XYZ
$0.99
.IM*
$3.99

I would like to know the same. Last year Dynadot did have deals I think? Does anyone remember if NameSilo did - I don't recall any but might not be remembering right.

In any case if anyone comes across Cyber Monday Black Friday deals on domains from any vendor please list the links here so this thread becomes the go-to place.

Bob

2 years ago they had some good deals on .com, because I remember trying hand regs again. Was waiting for good deals last year, don't remember any. Didn't see any .com deals in the email Dynadot sent out today but they've been having $5.99 .coms thru the year already.

Last edited:
•••
Oh, this might be a little off topic, but something I'm going thru now. The Envato Cyber Monday Sale, for those with sites, half off a lot of stuff. Only time I buy themes are when they're on sale, 134 Wordpress themes half off:

https://envato.com/cybermonday/

Last edited:
•••
Epik Black Friday Deals - Transfer .COM Domain $6.99
No limits, Free Whois
https://www.epik.com/
No any coupon needed. Sale ends 9.12.2019

Thank You. it works, but after successful order, they take lot of time (as per live chat 24 hours) to activate the domain.

•••
The craziest shopping event of the year is upon us! This year, HostPapa is starting the massive Black Friday Sale early!

OPTIMIZED WORDPRESS HOSTING
Only $1/month for 36 months package on Starter & Business plans!

WordPress makes it incredibly easy to create a great-looking website. HostPapa Optimized WordPress hosting plans give you enhanced performance suited specifically for WordPress (pre-installed). It’s an absolute steal.

GET MY $1 WORDPRESS HOSTING

MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

Shared Hosting for $1/month!
Starter & Business plans for $1 for a 36-month package
Get the deal >>

$1 Domains!
Get .COM, .XYZ, & .CLOUD domains for just $1/first year
Get the deal >>

This is a great time to get the service you wanted for an amazing price!
_

The PapaSquad
It seems that these guys just post offer and yet keep declining them

They just sent me a mail that the would be refunding my money with no proper reason
Even after fulfilling verification

Nevermind let's take business elsewhere
:P

•••
•••
They flagged my account and want to submit my photo, passport and ID card.

Worst service.

It seems that these guys just post offer and yet keep declining them

They just sent me a mail that the would be refunding my money with no proper reason
Even after fulfilling verification

Nevermind let's take business elsewhere
:P

•••
In response to the hostpapa.com thing, if a registrar is offering .coms as low as $1 or even $4 with unlimited purchases, is it safe to say its too good to be true? Or could some of these be legit? Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back