Watch

Do you wait a Black Friday promos?

• 97 votes
  • Ended 4 years ago
  • Final results

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
Every year we wait for this Friday and this "sacred" Monday to save on their favorite domains. This year is no exception. From this day starts the last 7 before the start of one of the biggest holidays "Black Friday".

In this post, I suggest discussing and posting links to upcoming promotions. Black Friday and cyber Monday are just 7 days away and I'm sure we're all ready to make the most of the amazing deals online.

Check Black Friday deals in next message

meme (97).jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So far the best Deal on" .COM for Blackfriday(y) You got urself a happy new customer😊
Hostpapa. Com Usd1 for com. I got five.
I used them for a long time no problem till now.

•••
namecheap team where's your famous 1 dolla deals for com net org? 6.98 for a com its not a bargain
8.98 for dot org no thanks
i am disappointed 😭
same here...they created such a dumb fuss..much ado about noting

•••
Where did you get this info from? Any reliable source? It's not nice to say things which will be regarded as defamatory if you dont have any proof.
I just asked for a review. I am not defaming anyone. There have been lots of posts with some registrars that can delete the domains after a few days.

If this turns out to be a trusted registrar I am going to purchase lot of .com this Black Friday.

•••
Hope I am not double posting, but here is a link to the HostPapa promotion.
https://www.hostpapa.com/black-friday/

If you are in Canada the $1 deal is even better as it seems to be in Canadian dollars.:xf.smile:
https://www.hostpapa.ca/black-friday/

Note that unlike some deals it ends in less than a day (just 24 hr total).

Make sure you turn off the extra charges for security, etc. as they come added to the .com domains when you place them in your cart.

I have not yet used it. Does anyone know of any special conditions we should know about it?

Happy deals everyone!

Bob

•••
•••
It is not listed with their renewal deals at Namecheap (which are a little disappointing overall :xf.frown: in my opinion) but in addition to the coupon ones I discovered that .icu renewals are 50% off and they already were good rates, so with the reductions they are $3.88 + $0.18 per year and you can add multiple years. No coupon needed. They also have premium .icu first year registrations reduced, but no mention on their vault page.

Also, note that just until Nov 30 there are 50% off standard renewal .best at several registrars including NameSilo at $8.99, Dynadot at $9.50 and DomainCostClub at $7.68 (when ICANN added and with membership). I don't think these apply to transfers, but am not sure. Also, remember you can get a .best new registration totally free at both Domain Cost Club and Dynadot (are there any other places?). I just got my free one at Dynadot - you don't even have to pay the $0.18 :xf.smile:. Limit is one per account, and it is possible that they have an overall limit on how many are given out.

Does anyone know of a .net deal (new registration)?

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Hope I am not double posting, but here is a link to the HostPapa promotion.
https://www.hostpapa.com/black-friday/

If you are in Canada the $1 deal is even better as it seems to be in Canadian dollars.:xf.smile:
https://www.hostpapa.ca/black-friday/

Note that unlike some deals it ends in less than a day (just 24 hr total).

Make sure you turn off the extra charges for security, etc. as they come added to the .com domains when you place them in your cart.

I have not yet used it. Does anyone know of any special conditions we should know about it?

Happy deals everyone!

Bob
Hi Bob, is the $1 applied to only one per person or can we do bulk registration on .com?

•••
I just asked for a review. I am not defaming anyone. There have been lots of posts with some registrars that can delete the domains after a few days.

If this turns out to be a trusted registrar I am going to purchase lot of .com this Black Friday.
If what u are saying turns out to be true I'm going to declare WW3 on them..Anyways let's hope everything goes well.

•••
Hi Bob, is the $1 applied to only one per person or can we do bulk registration on .com?
I can't see it specified. It seems someone was able to use it for 5. I am working on a list and plan to register some in the morning and will let you know then. If others know, please share.
Hostpapa. Com Usd1 for com. I got five.
-Bob

•••
I just got an email from Sedo that they are reducing for Black Friday the cost of starting a direct auction (i.e. without having to have an offer to start one). It normally is $59 but is reduced to $29. Their appraisal service is also reduced.
Bob

•••
I can't see it specified. It seems someone was able to use it for 5. I am working on a list and plan to register some in the morning and will let you know then. If others know, please share.

-Bob
Just had a chat with their support, the $1 deal .com comes without WHOIS protection (n)

•••
Just bought a .com with Hostpapa for $1 {candian}
When purchased completed they sent an email but looks like there is no client ID without which you can not login in to your account!
Anyone has any experience with Hostpapa how they work?

•••
Just bought a .com with Hostpapa for $1 {candian}
When purchased completed they sent an email but looks like there is no client ID without which you can not login in to your account!
Anyone has any experience with Hostpapa how they work?

They'll create it and send you an email. Could take hours though. They manually process all orders.

•••
Anyone knows about good .org/net promos? Nothing I've seen so far beats regular promos.

The namecheap deals are weak. There are registrars who have been offering lower pricing for the entire month.

•••
Anyone knows about good .org/net promos?
The best I know is Epik $7.49 for .org new registrations. It is not specifically Black Friday but has been a November promotion.

•••
Anyone knows about good .org/net promos? Nothing I've seen so far beats regular promos.

The namecheap deals are weak. There are registrars who have been offering lower pricing for the entire month.
Dynadot also is not bad - 7.99 .net

•••
Got a domain with them now. Will wait and see if they delete any bought domains.

That won't be happening, we have a limit on how many names we can sell, but not how many any individual can by. I will be very surprised if we sell out our limit. Marc

•••
The best I know is Epik $7.49 for .org new registrations. It is not specifically Black Friday but has been a November promotion.
Transferred 6 .org to epik today.

•••

Thanks. But that's my point :) I think I can get them at €5 (~ $5.60). Nothing to get out of bed for so far :)

•••
Thanks. But that's my point :) I think I can get them at €5 (~ $5.60). Nothing to get out of bed for so far :)

Where can you buy for $5.6 ?

•••

I'll get back to you on that. Saw that while checking my inbox but need to be on the road a lot today so haven't checked out that much in detail :)

•••
From this Friday (29.11. from 00:00 UTC) until the following Monday (2.12. 23:59 UTC), we offer our customers up to 20% discount on their entire purchase. During the order process, simply enter the code

JOKERBLACKSALE19

into the coupon field to get up to 20% discount on your purchase*.

*Discount of up to USD 100 per purchase possible. The coupon code can be used multiple times during the period.

joker.com

•••

Got it. One of the biggest Dutch registrars. transip.nl. Superb registar.

new regs .net €5
new regs .org €4.99

With VAT included (which I dont pay for my company) thats just over €6. I'm not sure how they handle US clients on VAT.

Discount will be applied on checkout.

Also €1 transfers or new registrations for up to 10 .nl domains.

•••
Another great deal:

€0.50 .nl domain registration with free matching .online (if still available)

versio.nl, another great Dutch registrar.

would appreciate people using my aff link:
https://www.versio.nl/?pa=681eisyv

Code to be entered before checkout (!): BLACKFRIDAY2019 (it'll give 50% off on any new reg)

Watch closely as the discount form is all down below.

•••
Where is best transfer rate for .com ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back