Dynadot

question 2 word .Shop domains available!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mubs

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

There are so many good two word .shop domains available. There are about 8 I want to invest in.

What do you guys think of this extension? Worth the investment for future?

For eg, something like:

THELED.SHOP

This is not available but just an example of similar 2 words .shop that are available.

Please let me know your thoughts?

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a couple of .shop domains but i think they are going to be a very long term investment, so be prepared to spend a few years renewing them.

This is my personal opinion anyway

•••
I think this is one of the best extensions going forward to invest in now, but would be looking to purchase domains that you can buy a product or service from. FWIW I own Glazing and also Baccy in dot shop.

•••
i own DrumKit.shop, MexicoCity.shop and hickory.shop

Im holding onto these for the future

•••
i own DrumKit.shop, MexicoCity.shop and hickory.shop

Im holding onto these for the future

Oh okay, you reckon youll be able to make money on these?

•••
Oh okay, you reckon youll be able to make money on these?

I hope so maybe one day in the future, but probably not for a few years atleast

•••
•••
I own 2 .shop names.

HomeTheaters.shop
Visitor.shop

HomeTheater is a registrar premium.

Last edited:
•••
1Shop.Shop

Get in Only $20 ..:xf.wink:

•••
Not really asking what you guys own on this thread. Just your opinions on whether you'll be able to make money on your shop domains

•••
Love me some Dot.Shop! I'm expecting really big things from this neophyte extension! It's off to a great start, and it's future is bright as it's backed by a financially strong Japanese Internet Conglomerate, GMO Internet Group!

•••
Renewal is quite steep for this domain extension.

•••
It's a decent extension is why, anyone registering 2 word+ none shop like domains need their head examining though as the resale potential just is not there, you have to be selective. Sure 2 words may/will sell, but not like a .com, my advise is to do some serious research before spending on it, it's all a gamble but 1 word better than 2 imo

•••
It's a decent extension is why, anyone registering 2 word+ none shop like domains need their head examining though as the resale potential just is not there, you have to be selective. Sure 2 words may/will sell, but not like a .com, my advise is to do some serious research before spending on it, it's all a gamble but 1 word better than 2 imo

Good point. Shop extension will most likely sell better than others. In future, I might get rid of my other extensions and concentrate on this.

•••
I only have a few.
ThePot
Phils (my name)
TheCredit
TheReality

I'm not sure if I will keep them.

•••
I was going purchase quite a few because of the availability but I think that's down to the high renewal fee so might just get one or two.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back