IT.COM

2 LETTER (maybe number) .COM!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
:hi: Guys!

Do you think I can find someone who'd be willing to trade their 2 LETTER/LL (perhaps 2 Number/NN) .COM for some Real VALUABLE Domains???

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If someone has a domain name that they do not use for solid business and someone offers them domain(s) that are physically worth more than the domain in question... why wouldn't they trade?

It's like offering the right price or more than the domain is worth!

Are there actually any systems where you can physically trade domain names? As oppose to paying money.

•••
no one would want to trade for less.

•••
Oh,

I just got a .com million.

Oh, just woke up, oops it is a dream.

The same way no one would trade a ll or nn.com

It is just a dream.

•••
dotrig.com said:
Oh,

I just got a .com million.

Oh, just woke up, oops it is a dream.

The same way no one would trade a ll or nn.com

It is just a dream.
I see it actually quite possible, if you trade several domains (LN, NL, LLL, NNN .com) for one LL or NN .com.

•••
Yup...I do!!! I WANT A 2 LETTER (maybe 2 Number) .COM!!! :laugh:
And what Peter wants, Peter gets!!! :lol:
I'm on a quest now!!! ;)
If you guys know anyone willing to trade their 2 LETTER (maybe 2 Number) .COM Let me know PLEASE!!! :)

Thanks!

P.S. I'll let you guys know when I get a PURE 2 LETTER (or Number)!!! ;)

Last edited:
•••
i'd (almost) kill for owning a 2 NN/LL/NL .com (as many others on this board would...) thus, if i had a 2 character .com, you'd have to dish up something VERY convincing for me to trade. This being said, very convincing would mean, more valuable than the 2 char .com that i'd trade you, which in turn would mean that you're agreeing to a lose-win situation,...and why would you wanna do that??? :-/

•••
What would you rather have: a 2 character .COM, a SEX.tld domain, or WWW.Ext domain???
On the same note, what would be the MOST VALUABLE and RARE domain that one can own...that would still be POSSIBLE to own!?

Thanks!

•••
I tried to trade once a 2 LL.com but the guy was too greedy selling it for top high $XXX,XXX

What do you think would be the average price for LL.com ?

•••
drpm said:
What would you rather have: a 2 character .COM, a SEX.tld domain, or WWW.Ext domain???
On the same note, what would be the MOST VALUABLE and RARE domain that one can own...that would still be POSSIBLE to own!?

Thanks!
LL.com, no contest.

And the second half of your post is a paradox, realistically anyway. ;)

Unless it's a really, really, really good generic .COM, you will not trade it for a LL.com. :imho:

Regardless, good luck. Determination never hurt anyone. :hehe:

•••
•••
dotnom said:
I tried to trade once a 2 LL.com but the guy was too greedy selling it for top high $XXX,XXX

What do you think would be the average price for LL.com ?

6 figures minimum...

•••
slipxaway said:
6 figures minimum...
Actually, minimal price for such domains - near $100.000, for somethink with low-quality letters like XZ.com. ofcource SS.com or such other have much value (high $XXX.XXX or more)
ON.com sold for $650.000
NN.com domains have $XX.XXX only value. 20.com sold for $75.000, 32.com sold for $50.000
There are only 100 NN .com's and much more LL.com's, but for any company LL.com domain is much better. For example: "59.com - fifty nine dot com"; "FG.com - F G dot com". What is more beauty?:)

•••
if you want to trade this kind of domain...

I think...to make money to buy one...is easier

•••
The lowest price I've ever seen a 2 letter .com on sale for was qn.com at $7,500. I think this was in 2001. At the time people thought this was a lot for a two-letter starting with a "q". I wanted to buy it and did my sums and found I would have to go into an uncomfortable amount of debt to buy this and so didn't. $7,500 in 2001 was worth $10,000 today. Would you spend $10,000 on a decent 3-letter .com today? You probable don't have $10,000 lying in a savings account and would have to borrow at least some of it. So you'd probably say no. But in five years today's $10,000 3 letter .com might be worth what 2 letter .coms are worth today and you would make huge profit.

I think a more typical price in 2001 was $12,500 for LQ.com and this was bought at this price by an end-user.

•••
Sir Regalot said:
The lowest price I've ever seen a 2 letter .com on sale for was qn.com at $7,500. I think this was in 2001. At the time people thought this was a lot for a two-letter starting with a "q". I wanted to buy it and did my sums and found I would have to go into an uncomfortable amount of debt to buy this and so didn't. $7,500 in 2001 was worth $10,000 today. Would you spend $10,000 on a decent 3-letter .com today? You probable don't have $10,000 lying in a savings account and would have to borrow at least some of it. So you'd probably say no. But in five years today's $10,000 3 letter .com might be worth what 2 letter .coms are worth today and you would make huge profit.

I think a more typical price in 2001 was $12,500 for LQ.com and this was bought at this price by an end-user.
I'd say qn.com and similar names would be in the 30k+ range at this point.
not that I think that they are worth that in the long run, but that seems to be the market price.

•••
NameTower said:
I'd say qn.com and similar names would be in the 30k+ range at this point.
not that I think that they are worth that in the long run, but that seems to be the market price.
No way! IMO the price would be at least 2-3 times your quoted price.

•••
I cant see anyone trading a LL dot com for anything nowdays

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back