IT.COM

$2.99 .Name registrations!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
1 &1 Internet, a domain name registration and web hosting services provider, today announced a limited-time promotion in which .NAME domain registrations can be purchased for only $2.99 per year.

The .NAME offer is available with any of 1&1's hosting packages till December 21, 2004. Existing customers can take advantage of the offer as well and can add a .NAME domain to their account during the promotional period for the same rate of $2.99 per year.

"The .NAME promotion is intended to help our customers make a distinctive mark on the Web," said Andreas Gauger, 1&1's Chairman of the Board. "It opens new possibilities for users who want to personalize their Web presence with a particular name that may not be available on another TLD (top level domain). It's an additional way for us to ensure that we're giving our customers all they need to be successful."

There is no limit to the number of .NAME domains that customers can register through the promotion.

http://thehostingnews.com/article678.html
$2.99 for .name domains, now that's a great offer right there! :kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that is good, but i hate 1and1, i hope some other compnay follows this

•••
Well, I guess it depends on how much their hosting packages are, right?

•••
I think 1&1 only available for US and UK ...

•••
shilmy said:
I think 1&1 only available for US and UK ...
it is US an canada

•••
Bad......i can't reg there cause i'm not from US or either Canada

•••
There's a catch! You have to purchase a hosting package...:(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back