IT.COM

alert 1211.com Was Stolen. There is Another Stealer after Shiran Pahima

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sharjil

DomainerRestricted (Market)
Impact
Hey Guys.

I got this domain from renowned domain broker. Where the asking price was mid 5 figures. And the domain was own by someone David Asraf, I noticed that domain was transferred recently so i doubted and tried to reach out the original owner. After research finally i found the real owner and had a phone call, where i mentioned him situation, and he confirmed that this domain was stolen and we all worked out to get the domain back and we succeed.

Beware from this new hacker, [email protected] this is the email he was using, with the name David Asraf.

Attached is the review from Real owner, who got his domain back.

Beware from the Stolen domains.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 12.37.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 12.37.57 AM.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 141
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow great work , community domain strength , Thank you for looking after other domainers

•••
Thank you for the PSA on this person! I hope everything gets resolved for you soon!

•••
•••
Hey Guys.

I got this domain from renowned domain broker. Where the asking price was mid 5 figures. And the domain was own by someone David Asraf, I noticed that domain was transferred recently so i doubted and tried to reach out the original owner. After research finally i found the real owner and had a phone call, where i mentioned him situation, and he confirmed that this domain was stolen and we all worked out to get the domain back and we succeed.

Beware from this new hacker, [email protected] this is the email he was using, with the name David Asraf.

Attached is the review from Real owner, who got his domain back.

Beware from the Stolen domains.

One horror story after another. When will domaining and scams going to part their ways.

•••
Good news when a stolen domain is recovered through community action. My own courtroom successes at recovering high-value stolen domains,eg., Sex.Com, RL.Com, always required at least a year or more of legal work. So much better to short-circuit that process by avoiding buying stolen domains in the first place, or working with the registrar to get it back before it gets transferred.

Does anyone know of any best practices checklists out there so prospective buyers can screen opportunities?

•••
Isn't the full name of the person is Sean Porter , if yes, then I think there is something which just telling me go deep in this.

•••
•••
I take it by phishing. Then transferring from the owners account away. Usually some two way verification in order to do this on some registrars. Great you got it back though !

•••
me: only when they are not STOLEN

On Sep 1, 2017, at 7:42 AM, David Asraf <[email protected]> wrote:

You are still buying nnnn's or lll's ?

Regards,

David A.

•••
•••
Nice PSA! Time to add an email ID to the blacklist! :)

•••
Back