Impact
PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Attachments

• stolen domain name.jpg
    stolen domain name.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 377
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@John Bates. Can you try to be truthful please?. I may take option of copying all our chats through private mails and screenshot of the failed paypal here for all to see. Immediately it failed, I sent you DM that I would want us to complete it on Dan.com and that I would pay the fee there. But you quickly jumped here that I stole your domain. I determine to let you be with your lie. You don't know the legal implication of your defamatory statement. Ignorance is very lethal than AIDS.

•••
@John Bates. Can you try to be truthful please?. I may take option of copying all our chats through private mails and screenshot of the failed paypal here for all to see. Immediately it failed, I sent you DM that I would want us to complete it on Dan.com and that I would pay the fee there. But you quickly jumped here that I stole your domain. I determine to let you be with your lie. You don't know the legal implication of your defamatory statement. Ignorance is very lethal than AIDS.
You are speaking about legal terms but by suggesting that you pay through DAN, this is a breach of contract.
In addition, this can also be considered legally as creating inconvenience.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sometimes things beyond our control happen. Meaning, sometimes, payments can be "unjustly" unfair when banks decide, with bias, who and what gets paid. Its really an unfair system, especially in a global market.

As both buyers and sellers we need to give special consideration to each other. I believe by sending the name back, after a failed bank transaction that he may not be able to control, he operated in GOOD FAITH.

•••
Sometimes things beyond our control happen. Meaning, sometimes, payments can be "unjustly" unfair when banks decide, with bias, who and what gets paid. Its really an unfair system, especially in a global market.

As both buyers and sellers we need to give special consideration to each other. I believe by sending the name back, after a failed bank transaction that he may not be able to control, he operated in GOOD FAITH.
That is why I am trying to get this thread deleted. Although I still don't trust him, I just want to move on and clear his name.
@Mod Team Echo

•••
@Mod Team Echo should ban OP for this.

If you guys still want to buy/sell the name. Hit me up by DM and I'll send you the $9, push me the name and I'll push it to the buyer upon payment to me. It's not that hard.

•••
PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Last edited:
•••
Good luck with that! I can't get the @Mod Team Echo to delete this thread.

Ask them kindly and they might. they're busy. Might take some time. Meanwhile my offer stands. If you and @ilesanmion contact me I'll hook you up.

So I pay you $9, you push the name to me, he pays me $9 I'll push the name to him. If both of you are not involved in anything shady you'd take me up on that offer.

•••
Ask them kindly and they might. they're busy. Might take some time. Meanwhile my offer stands. If you and @ilesanmion contact me I'll hook you up.

So I pay you $9, you push the name to me, he pays me $9 I'll push the name to him. If both of you are not involved in anything shady you'd take me up on that offer.
I appreciate the offer but I'll decline.

•••
•••
Why? If @ilesanmion agrees with me paying for him what's the issue?
I believe that the domain name is worth way more $9. I was giving it as almost a gift to namepros and instead I almost got scammed.

•••
I believe that the domain name is worth way more $9. I was giving it as almost a gift to namepros and instead I almost got scammed.

So basically that's the reason you won't take payment as agreed upon. What does it matter who's sending it? Look, the domain is tainted because of all these threads. I'm giving you both the option to save your face and reputation. Take it or leave it.

Epik, Dan. I can easily accept these venues @ilesanmion if paypal doesn't work for you. I'll pay the fees. Heck I'll even send @John Bates a nice round number of $10 to cover the PayPal fees.

Last edited:
•••

Point of correction! I won the domain and sent you email to send for your email for payment. You did and I made payment but it declined which I screenshot to you. I gave option for payment but you quickly jumped here that I stole your domain name.
If you are truthful to yourself, accept @NameDeck suggestion for him to stand as Escrow between us.
I didn't want to reply you again but for @NameDeck good response and suggestion.
Please, be rightly guided.

•••
Point of correction! I won the domain and sent you email to send for your email for payment. You did and I made payment but it declined which I screenshot to you. I gave option for payment but you quickly jumped here that I stole your domain name.
If you are truthful to yourself, accept @NameDeck suggestion for him to stand as Escrow between us.
I didn't want to reply you again but for @NameDeck good response and suggestion.

Since you agree. Let's see if @John Bates agrees and let's get things going. I see it's at namebright. Pushing it around won't be the issue. What do you say @John Bates ?

•••
@Mod Team Echo please do not close down this and related threads yet, it's better to keep them open untill things have been resolved.

•••
I'd like to add that as @ilesanmion 's payment was declined that could also indicate an issue with the receiving account. Since @ilesanmion is willing to work things out, seller gets payed, who is defaulting on a binding agreement?

Last edited:
•••
How come I have to breach the terms of agree for you to pretend to pay me on DAN?

•••
I'd like to add that as @ilesanmion 's payment was declined that could also indicate an issue with the receiving account. Since @ilesanmion is willing to work things out, seller gets payed, who is defaulting on a binding agreement?

•••
How come I have to breach the terms of agree for you to pretend to pay me on DAN?

That's beside the point. When did the auction end? I'm willing to pay for the domain on his behalf.

I'll work things out with him personally, keeping the domain as collateral. No added risk for you.

Last edited:
•••

Did I tell you that it failed or not? Did I send you the declined screenshot or not? I am willing with @NameDeck option if you agree.

•••
So basically that's the reason you won't take payment as agreed upon. What does it matter who's sending it? Look, the domain is tainted because of all these threads. I'm giving you both the option to save your face and reputation. Take it or leave it.

Epik, Dan. I can easily accept these venues @ilesanmion if paypal doesn't work for you. I'll pay the fees. Heck I'll even send @John Bates a nice round number of $10 to cover the PayPal fees.
I already tried to take the payment as agreed upon and he wouldn't pay? How am I in the wrong?

•••
That's beside the point. When did the auction end? I'm willing to pay for the domain on his behalf.

I'll work things out with him personally, keeping the domain as collateral. No added risk for you.
Aren't you the same person that tried to get me banned? Why would I sell to a person who has the power to get me banned?

•••
Please, I have another important engagement for the next 5 hours from now. If you agree with @NameDeck option place it here and I will respond when I am back in the next 5 hours. Thank you @NameDeck and we'll meaning Namepros members following this thread in in good faith.

•••
Please, I have another important engagement for the next 5 hours from now. If you agree with @NameDeck option place it here and I will respond when I am back in the next 5 hours. Thank you @NameDeck and we'll meaning Namepros members following this thread in in good faith.
I already tried to sell this domain name, it didn't work. Now if the mods don't want to delete this thread to taint this domain name, then it will show what type of a website namepros really is.

•••
Aren't you the same person that tried to get me banned? Why would I sell to a person who has the power to get me banned?

No, that's just my opinion. I'm not trying to get you banned. Haven't reported anything.

I already tried to take the payment as agreed upon and he wouldn't pay? How am I in the wrong?

It's just a matter of miscommunication and misunderstanding. I'm willing to give you both the option to solve this amicably. I'm feeling chipper today. Take it or leave it.

•••
Back