Dynadot

LLL .com stolen be careful with your domain.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Furquan

JokerTop Member
Impact
I just noticed that the LLL .com got stolen.
Screenshot_2020-04-06-21-29-18-987_com.android.chrome.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's at Sedo auction with less than three days left.

•••
It's at Sedo auction with less than three days left.
Yeah,

It is in the auction and someone noticed that and contacted with the real owner.

•••
•••
•••
I just noticed that the LLL .com got stolen.
Show attachment 150152

that's why i've 0 domains with godaddy...
I totally hate their support.
they have great people like Joe Styler but for me it's not enough.
I'm pretty sure that you will never wait the same amount of time with: Dynadot, Namesilo or Epik...
and when those things happens, time is really important.

Btw Now Godaddy merged with Uni and few months ago my UNI account had been hacked.
Uni support were very fast to reply and solve the issue.

I hope sedo and godaddy will be able to solve this situation fast

•••
•••
Hi,

Thanks for the info!.

I can confirm that we have cancelled the auction and our security team are now looking into this further.

All the best
Chris

•••
wow, thx sedo for fast response. :)

•••
Hi,

Thanks for the info!.

I can confirm that we have cancelled the auction and our security team are now looking into this further.

All the best
Chris
Can you please consider to reduce the auction fees for few months regards Corona Virus situation ?

•••
That's crazy someone is stealing a domain for a business that is up and running.

•••
That's crazy someone is stealing a domain for a business that is up and running.
The crazy is the registrar who is acquiring more companies and business and still failing to protect their customer.

First it was Escrow.com and now it's Ebl there will be many some unnoticed.

•••
It's probably not their fault but it's annoying to be on the phone for over an hour to speak to a representative.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back