Impact
PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Attachments

• stolen domain name.jpg
    stolen domain name.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 378
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your domain has been transferred back to you because my card couldn't make the payment. Point of correction of your ignorance: I didn't steal your domain. Kindly put all our private chats here. You defame my character. Your ignorance of the rules in this platform is that domain won or bought must be completed within 24 hours. Kindly, tender apology of putting publicly of your defamatory statement.

•••
No one can help you because you made a wrong accusation for $9.
It takes time and stop spamming the forum for your $9.

•••
Please, place our DMs messages to justify your lie.

•••
It's not the $9 I am worried about. I figure that khace.com must be quite valuable for someone to do all this to try to take it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Also if $9 is such a low amount (not worthy of fighting for), then however come someone would need 24 hours to pay it.

•••
If you still want me to buy as we discussed to do so through DMs on Dan.com, we can still continue there. But please, sincerely apologise for the insinuating that I stole your domain. I am not of such stuff. I have sold and bought here. Namepros is precious to me in my domaining business, I will never dent my profile nor do anything of such nature. I look forward to your response.

Last edited:
•••
I assumed that maintaining your reputation on namepros would be important to you that is why I let you get the domain name first before demanding payment. I guess I was wrong. To be honest the bids were also suspiciously low. Khace has the word ace in there, so it should have been at least $50.

•••
Take time to read Namepros Rules and Regulations. When you place domain for auction, once it sold at last bid or at your BIN, it is final at the price regardless of the value of your domain. I have sold domain valued at mid x,xxx below $30 here because it's auction and I must obey the rules. Please, learn Namepros Rules. Check my profile, I have been here learning for years and I have premium domains in my portfolio.

•••
Take time to read Namepros Rules and Regulations. When you place domain for auction, once it sold at last bid or at your BIN, it is final at the price regardless of the value of your domain. I have sold domain valued at mid x,xxx below $30 here because it's auction and I must obey the rules. Please, learn Namepros Rules. Check my profile, I have been here learning for years and I have premium domains in my portfolio.
What domain names have you valued at mid x,xxx for below $30?

•••
So the domain was not stolen?

You need to change the title of this thread as it is misleading at best and leaning towards slanderous......

The language your using is not doing you any favours....

"demanding payment"
"suspiciously low" auction bids - implying fraudulent behaviour because it went lower than you wanted.....

I think a few people will not be wanting to do business with you after this thread......

Also as you have not masked the domain name this thread is now showing on the first page of Google, not a smart move by the owner or doing any favours for future would be owners......

Last edited:
•••

You need to change the title of this thread as it is misleading at best and leaning towards slanderous......

"demanding payment"
"suspiciously low" auction bids - implying fraudulent behaviour because it went lower than you wanted.....

I think a few people will not be wanting to do business with you after this thread......

Also as you have not masked the domain name this thread is now showing on the first page of Google, not a smart move by the owner or any future would be owners......
I won't be selling on here anymore. Also I am in the process of changing all titles associated with this. I have two out of three thread done, and I am working on this one.

I think you are less concerned with my future and more concerned about the truth being revealed for any people who may want to join this site in the future.

•••

"demanding payment"

Also as you have not masked the domain name this thread is now showing on the first page of Google, not a smart move by the owner or doing any favours for future would be owners......
Also the domain name was stolen, however I was able to demand it. ALSO, I've asked for moderators to delete this thread. Instead of yelling at me, you can contact a moderator for the thread to be deleted.

•••
I won't be selling on here anymore. Also I am in the process of changing all titles associated with this. I have two out of three thread done, and I am working on this one.

I think you are less concerned with my future and more concerned about the truth being revealed for any people who may want to join this site in the future.
The name was not stolen.......
Your moaning about the auction ending at a lower price than you wanted
You did not mask the domain

The above is what it is not some conspiracy.......I'm done with this thread

•••
The name was not stolen.......
Your moaning about the auction ending at a lower price than you wanted
You did not mask the domain

The above is what it is not some conspiracy.......I'm done with this thread
He said he couldn't pay me through PayPal...so how was he going to pay me? If he was not going to pay me, then the domain name is stolen.

#conturb.com #scam

Last edited:
•••
He said he couldn't pay me through PayPal...so how was he going to pay me? If he was not going to pay me, then the domain name is stolen.
he has transferred the domain back to you.......do you have it in your account? Is it in the process of being transferred, have you accepted the transfer etc etc etc

•••
he has transferred the domain back to you.......do you have it in your account? Is it in the process of being transferred, have you accepted the transfer etc etc etc
You didn't answer the first question. He intended on keeping the domain name. He decided that he couldn't pay me through PayPal. If he couldn't pay me through PayPal, then how was he going to pay?

•••
You didn't answer the first question. He intended on keeping the domain name. He decided that he couldn't pay me through PayPal. If he couldn't pay me through PayPal, then how was he going to pay?
shit happens - his card got declined after you pushed/transferred he then proceeded to transfer/push the domain back to you..

In what parallel universe is this defined as stolen? Seriously, get a grip, get over it and move on....the domain was not stolen

•••
shit happens - his card got declined after you pushed/transferred he then proceeded to transfer/push the domain back to you..

In what parallel universe is this defined as stolen? Seriously, get a grip, get over it and move on....the domain was not stolen
The domain name was stolen but was only returned after I made two other threads. It was not transferred after his card got "declined". He was going to keep the domain name until I made the issue public. Then even after the issue was made public he still tried to keep the domain name.

•••
Therefore the domain name was stolen when I made this thread. It was not in my possession.

•••
How long before you got ants in your pants? I bet this whole matter blew up very very quickly because of a lack of impatience on someones part?

You might of jumped the gun throwing accusations out in a public thread/s

The domain is in your possession it was not stolen, If you have proof he was going to keep the domain without paying then put up or shut up.........

•••
How long before you got ants in your pants? I bet this whole matter blew up very very quickly because of a lack of impatience on someones part?

You might of jumped the gun throwing accusations out in a public thread/s

The domain is in your possession it was not stolen, If you have proof he was going to keep the domain without paying then put up or shut up.........
So if he wasn't going to pay through PayPal...how was he going to pay me. Still haven't answered.
He didn't say that his card declined. He said that it was a malfunction and that he simply could not use PayPal.

Last edited:
•••
we are going around in circles - you have said your piece, I have said mine.

Will let you have the final word as it might help you to vent a little more.....

•••
we are going around in circles - you have said your piece, I have said mine.

Will let you have the final word as it might help you to vent a little more.....
My final word is that if he coudn't afford the domain name he could have been honest. We could of had joined ownership without him even paying. I would have split future payments by 50%. There was no need for all of this,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back