Impact
PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Attachments

• stolen domain name.jpg
    stolen domain name.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 378
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, that's just my opinion. I'm not trying to get you banned. Haven't reported anything.

It's just a matter of miscommunication and misunderstanding. I'm willing to give you both the option to solve this amicably. I'm feeling chipper today. Take it or leave it.
Why are trying to help someone that you feel is so horrible that they must be banned? Why would I risk attempting to sell my domain name when at any second I could be reported and banned?

•••
I already tried to sell this domain name, it didn't work. Now if the mods don't want to delete this thread to taint this domain name, then it will show what type of a website namepros really is.

The mods run a tight ship. Again, I'm giving you a way out that would probably be reasonable to you both to get this solved. I'm sure once things are taken care of they're willing to clean up his mess.

It's hard for new members to gain some trust. I'd take the offer.

•••
Just check the appraisal and the value of this name is less than $1 now based on Google indexing.
Don't understand why people like to cry and make everything is a big deal.
The name is tainted so is the OP. No one would dare to do business with him in the future unless the name is less than $9.

•••
•••
Double post

Last edited:
•••
Double post

Last edited:
•••
Just check the appraisal and the value of this name is less than $1 now based on Google indexing.
The name is tainted so is the OP. No one would dare to do business with him in the future unless the name is less than $9.
If you all want to black ball me from domaining that is fine. Go on and show the world your true colors and how you operate. No one wants to go through the trouble of transferring a domain name and then not receive payment.

Last edited:
•••
The mods run a tight ship. Again, I'm giving you a way out that would probably be reasonable to you both to get this solved. I'm sure once things are taken care of they're willing to clean up his mess.

It's hard for new members to gain some trust. I'd take the offer.
I appreciate your offer but I chose to decline. If @ilesanmion still wants to purchase the domain name, he can make an offer on the landing page.

•••
It's everyone else making a big deal. I am still waiting for the thread to be possibly deleted. @ilesanmion was so upset at the thread but now he seems ok.

•••
In the future, I believe that domain name will be worth way more $9. It's an insult that someone would try to get out of paying such a low amount.

I agree a deal is a deal it would have been best if he just paid. Chances are he could have a friend send the $'s to you or something if his pp isn't working properly. There is no reason not to pay for a win on namepros.

See? Again, I'm willing to make this work for the both of you.

•••
•••
•••
You're welcome. So to be clear, you decline payment on behalf of @ilesanmion on a binding agreement?
The initial binding agreement was that @ilesanmion pays. There is nothing that mentioned that you would pay on his behalf. I am only obligated to the person who bidded.

Last edited:
•••
@ilesanmion Tried to steal the domain name; therefore the agreement has been breached and is now invalid.

Last edited:
•••
If I am at the store, and my card is declined then I cannot walk out of the store with that item. If I were to do that; then it would be considered theft. Same applies here whether you insult me, blackball me or taint my domain name.
There is no registrar who will allow you to keep a domain name for free for 24 hours. If they did they would not have a business. I am not sure why these demands are being made on me.

Last edited:
•••
The binding agreement was that @ilesanmion pays. There is nothing that mentioned that you would pay on his behalf.

Agreed. However I don't think it really matters who the payment is coming from. He authorized me to pay on his behalf, even covering for your paypal fees so that shows to me you're just not willing to sell it for the amount.

May you reconsider, my offer stands as it is.

•••
Agreed. However I don't think it really matters who the payment is coming from. He authorized me to pay on his behalf, even covering for your paypal fees so that shows to me you're just not willing to sell it for the amount.

May you reconsider, my offer stands as it is.
The initial agree never mentioned that I must accept anyone to pay on his behalf. Now if this was the term of the agreement; then it should have been made clear from the beginning of the auction. In addition, I am not enthusiastic about or willing to accept payment from someone who is petitioning for me to banned.

•••
If I am at the store, and my card is declined then I cannot walk out of the store with that item. If I were to do that; then it would be considered theft. Same applies here whether you insult me, blackball me or taint my domain name.

You agreed for him to walk out with the item before he payed so your point is moot.

You're bringing the tainting of the domain upon yourself by not being open to suggestions to solve this amicably.

•••
You agreed for him to walk out with the item before he payed so your point is moot.

You're bringing the tainting of the domain upon yourself by not being open to suggestions to solve this amicably.
If this thread is deleted then we both can move on past this event. But you don't want to move on. It's been hours and you are still here harrassing me over this domain name. I did not state that he may have my domain name for free for 24 hours. It is implied/assumed that once I handed over the domain name, the payment would follow. It was a system of trust, the idea that namepros is a community and that all members will be transparent and honest.

Last edited:
•••
In addition, I am not enthusiastic about or willing to accept payment from someone who is petitioning for me to banned.

I'm not petitioning. There's no poll. I'm just giving my opinion as there is no case of theft.

•••
We need The buyer or seller to add us to the direct message the incident took place so we can investigate, verify your claims, and get further involved to help you get your domain back, receive payment, and or prevent such unacceptable practices from happening again.

Please read the following help guide regarding your content removal request:
We hope that information helps.

•••
If this thread is deleted then we both can move on past this event. But you don't want to move on. It's been hours and you are still here harrassing me over this domain name. I did not state that he may have my domain name for free for 24 hours. It is implied/assumed that once I am handed over the domain name, the payment would follow. It was a system of trust, the idea that namepros is a community and that all members will be transparent and honest.

Look, I'm not gaining anything from this. I'm just trying to help out some relatively new people on the forum.

If you think that's harassment, report it to the mods. I rather look upon this matter as giving you both a second chance and preserving your reputation.

I don't know the both of you, couldn't care less about the domain, but this board has brought me a lot over the past few years. I like to give back when I can. If you take offense to that, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
•••
After I made public what happened; the domain name was given back to me. I now want to move on and hopefully get this thread deleted.
We are glad to hear that you were able to resolve this matter amicably.

Unfortunately, the options provided in the guide we linked you to are the only options available.

It would still be helpful if you could add us to that direct message so we can investigate further and try to prevent anything like that from happening again, to anyone else.

The safety and security of our members is our number one priority and your cooperation would be appreciated.

Related/Continued/Duplicate: https://www.namepros.com/threads/please-delete-thread.1202303/#post-7886742

•••
Ask them kindly and they might. they're busy. Might take some time. Meanwhile my offer stands. If you and @ilesanmion contact me I'll hook you up.

So I pay you $9, you push the name to me, he pays me $9 I'll push the name to him. If both of you are not involved in anything shady you'd take me up on that offer.
If I knew the OP personally as a friend I would give him $9 and say the buyer owes you are me nothing and he can keep the domain I mean the craziness of the thread here is insane.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back