NameSilo

discuss 10x Your Money In Domains Or Crypto Currency?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
A lot of domain investors also invest in crypto currency it seems as of late. I usually feel pretty confident that a domain I carefully acquire today will be a 10x+ my investment including holding time. If say, I were to buy bitcoin today, is it feasible that i would get 10x my money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Well it's heading back up...

Wish I didn't sell :xf.cry: it's already almost 60k again fk

•••
exqueeze me my beautiful friends.. but can someone with more exchange or binance expertise than moi ..which is most folks ...tell me wtf is a funding wallet? by pure chance I went there and saw I have with new btc jump 200usd equivalent in btc... is tis like my money I can merge with my other regular wallet..or is this something else.. why did it end up in separate wallt and from where?

other than this I'm at 8k now trying to catch up to my initial 10k then I'm out... I bought alice lately in the 13 range..few times back and forth..quick trades..got me 1k up.. I love alice..wish it was 5usd again.

but...just few moments ago..decided 1st time buy sheeba was big dip... went up a lot lately.. just dipped some now.. hope it was right call... I'm sure some here made lots cash on sheeba during recent 40percent run.

maybe sheeba goes 1cent.. cause I got 393milion of it now vahahahahahha

•••
BTC is literally $600 away from being back to 60k! :-o

•••
Only $400 away now! GUYZ WE ALMSOT BAK!! :tightlyclosedeyes:

Last edited:
•••
•••
It will go up a lot and will go down a lot, that is just how crypto swings go.

With shitcoins it doesn't take much money to move them. The established coins with higher market caps are a lot harder to move.

The more it goes up, the more resistance it faces because the more new money it takes to make it go up further.

It is one thing to get in on the ground floor with the right crypto, NFT, etc. It is quite another to actually put out $60K in hard cash for a Bitcoin.

I have some holdings but don't look at daily swings. In my view momentum trading just occupies too much of my headspace, and that is with stocks that actually have off hours. It is even worse with a 24/7 market.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
ONLy $300 AWAY FROM 60k@!

Screenshot_20211015-103318_Robinhood.jpg

•••
LOL, Bitcoin is like a deity compared to what it was a few years ago :laugh:B-):$:
According to many estimations Bitcoin will reach $220K-$250K in just a few months.
Though other promising coins like Ethereum and Solana may experience a much greater growth in value, maybe 10X+.

This is not a financial advice.

Last edited:
•••
Though other promising coins like Ethereum and Solana may experience a much greater growth in value, maybe 10X+.
This is not a financial advice.

I agree ETH is the better buy 👍

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
On the day that I first made this post, November 28, 2017, the price of Bitcoin was about $9900. As of today, it hit about 6X. Pretty good!

Imagine if you actually had bought 1 whole bitcoin at that time, and now have $66,799 from your $9,900 investment?

•••
10x your money in a new ICO is peanuts

•••
MANACOIN on Fire 🔥 🔥🔥🎉😎

new all time high $4+
$3.69usd at the time of this post

3 days ago it was still 0.76

The cheapest piece of real estate on decentraland is now currently $15,000usd

The Metaverse is forming, and decentraland.org is front and center of it’s Real Estate Market!

•••
MANACOIN on Fire 🔥 🔥🔥🎉😎

new all time high $4+
$3.69usd at the time of this post

3 days ago it was still 0.76

The cheapest piece of real estate on decentraland is now currently $15,000usd

The Metaverse is forming, and decentraland.org is front and center of it’s Real Estate Market!

I do think the stuff decentraland does is awesome. Cool project

•••
I do think the stuff decentraland does is awesome. Cool project

Yes so do, and I was already “Metaverse curious “ back then, I bought in at 0.15 and several other times. I tried to tell others but some whom didn’t understand what it meant in the long term with the connection to everything happening right now with meta/Metaverse though it just another crap alt ..I knew /believed differently then, and surely do now!🔥

Last edited:
•••
Yes so do, and I was already “Metaverse curious “ back then, I bought in at 0.15 and several other times. I tried to tell others but some whom didn’t understand what it meant in the long term with the connection to everything happening right now with meta/Metaverse though it just another crap alt ..I knew /believed differently then, and surely do now!🔥

Yeah, definitely up my street in terms of the stuff I like, and built on Ethereum of course. I recently joined a Telegram group for Decentraland, would love to see them going places

•••
Yeah, definitely up my street in terms of the stuff I like, and built on Ethereum of course. I recently joined a Telegram group for Decentraland, would love to see them going places

Right, same here, heck all the time I spend on discord for NFTs project now, I had not even thought to look in and join their discord. Going to do that right now haha.Thanks for the thought.

Telegram Group and good?

Last edited:
•••
@jhm boom I’m in :)

Discord has opens up my network and knowledge and taught me so much these past several months. Depending whos server you’re in.(you can get still get the *^holes In there every now an then.) Many of the communities there are fire 🔥 tech savvy friendly and helpful. That my favorite part about NFTs since I !joined

Last edited:
•••
Right, same here, heck all the time I spend on discord for NFTs project now, I had not even thought to look in and join their discord. Going to do that right now haha.Thanks for the thought.

Telegram Group and good?

Yeah, just joined ...seems decent. I may join the Discord too when I get it set up

•••
Given most in this thread have and are active in crypto

Any of you that would want to pick up
CoinShop.org or CryptoArcade.io and could pay in eth ???(reseller price obviously) Please lmk dm me. (Sooner the better )

@SirDrago @Keith and others I can’t think of off the top of my head.

•••
Bitcoin is taking bit of a dive. Eth too.
Good time to bye?

•••
All major crypto has dropped massively since the peak, but in referring to many shitcoins this thread title could read -

1/10x Your Money In Domains Or Crypto Currency?

Last edited:
•••
anyone here holding lunc ? are u selling ..holding? where u think it can go? yeah is the famous coin that made the last 40k btc to 20k btc crash... some story there wow...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back