negotiable Roma.xyz PREMIUM: Where Travelers Meet Crypto

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardBeij

Established Member
Impact
I have purchased Roma.xyz a premium domain name on godaddy auctions a couple of days ago. Will there be some people interested in buying it for #### mid high?.

"Embrace the spirit of wanderlust with Roma.xyz – the ultimate domain for digital nomads, gypsy souls, and travelers alike. As a .xyz domain, Roma.xyz perfectly aligns with the innovative and forward-thinking world of cryptocurrency, offering a unique online platform for businesses, blogs, or communities within the crypto space catering to travelers. Whether you're launching a crypto-friendly travel blog, a platform for sharing nomadic adventures, or a marketplace for travel services accepting crypto payments, Roma.xyz sets the stage for limitless possibilities. Seize this opportunity to own a domain that captures the essence of travel and the future of digital currency. Invest in Roma.xyz today and embark on a journey towards online success!"

Let me know if you’re interested! Please send dm!

Will be available at February, 13

Registrar - Godaddy
Renewal Price - 300$
Renewal Date - after the 13 of February it is renewed for 1 year
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow, Dan, let me know what you want!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back