NameSilo

Advertising company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
whats the best way to advertise a hosting company?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For my company hostxo.com, I've just been posting at message boards, and etc. I'm gonna start buying some banner advertising soon too.

•••
I was thinking about that but I already spent alot because I split a server with other people and I dont' know should I advertise stuff on other's sites?

•••
I'd post at message boards, call your local newspaper and see how much they charge. Also, get an online business card. Lastly, go to vistaprint.com . You can get 250 business cards for like just the cost of shipping. That's what I did, except it took like 1 1/2 weeks to come...

•••
•••
you could also partner with a web design company - make sure all their clients host with you and you send all web design requests to them etc

•••
Advertise? hmm.. There are many ways, none actuall the best way, maybe put a banner on a popular board? Become affilates with companies.

•••
I like all these ideas i'm gonna try to see if a web designing company will partner up with me! GOT any you know of lol?

•••
Overture is pretty good, it worked for me when I hosted.

•••
Get your banner on people's sites that get a lot of hits.
Be affiliates with as many good companies as possible.

•••
Maybe you should get affilates and advertise at some popular sites like http://regretless.com . Also if you are trying to attact teenagers you may wanna get a banner ad at http://nova-boards.com . I hope that helps :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
One thing is for sure - banners are out (when you pay for CPM)

If you don´t want to run out of business, try to pay for leads.

•••
•••
she means banners dont work.

•••
Originally posted by fonzerelli_79
you could also partner with a web design company - make sure all their clients host with you and you send all web design requests to them etc

I will have to agree here. This is how we started years ago. In fact today most of our hosting clients are either clients or referrals from clients.

We recently launched a new hosting site to test the retail market.

•••
Re: advertising company

Originally posted by katrina
whats the best way to advertise a hosting company?

Hello Katrina,
You may submit your webhosting company to www.submithits.com search engine. I will provide your account with free $10 fund for you to start advertising your hosting company. Please send me pm with your account so I can update your fund.

The www.submithits.com is pay per click search engine, you only pay for visitors that click your ads in submithits.com search engine.

Hope this help, if you have any question please let me know.

Thank you,
TW

Operation Manager
www.SubmitHits.com
Pay Per Click Search Engine.

•••
•••
Originally posted by fonzerelli_79

thats a good idea, and works great for both parties

•••
try webhostingtalk.com, they get good traffic and they have multiple advertising plans available

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back