Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GF Leads

Restricted (Spam Risk)
Impact
Hello,

My name is Aliona, I'm the Affiliate Manager at GF Leads. GF Leads is an affiliate network offering a variety of service. Our services include home renovation and restoration in US, where affiliates can promote relevant products or services and earn commissions for driving sales or leads."

I’m interested in discussing the costs of having an article written about my company on your forum. Here's a snapshot of our ideal client:

• Property owners with insurance coverage
  • Who have encountered insurance events such as Water Damage Claims, Fire Damage Claims, Smoke Damage Claims, Weather Damage Claims, or Disaster Damage Claims.
We're actively seeking platforms to promote our affiliate program, targeting arbitrageurs, webmasters, and online marketers. If you believe our offering resonates with your audience, could you kindly share your advertising rates and approximate demographic insights?

For any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Email: [email protected]

Edited by moderator to link to primary thread: https://www.namepros.com/threads/-advertising.1326821/

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back