Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Voodoo is dead. His socials haven't been active for over 2 years. You guys should have dipped shortly after not getting paid, not sure why some stayed after not getting paid for month after month. Heard like others he was sick, it was serious and nothing since. Even with that, somebody should have posted some update, him, family, friend, somebody, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. Probably not going to get paid for any money past due unless somebody is going to escalate and take it to court. Probably most are not making the type of money from parking where that makes financial sense.

Last edited:
•••
As far as conflicts our system will attempt to use some magic and try to auto resolve the conflicts, if your whois matches your account information for example, we should resolve the conflicts within an hour or so. But if things aren't as easy, we will try to do it manually every few hours, but if you send us something we should get to it sooner.

I'm glad everybody is happy with the system so far. The more people are happy, the more me and my employees are doing our job.

Donny

•••
I'll give you an overview of the costs that most companies get charged for different things by paying customers.

Paypal charged 1% of the revenue sent up to $1.00, this is US only. In most other countries it's higher. For me to send money on a Friday, I usually need to send the money to Paypal on the Friday before. It takes about 3-5 business days before we can pay people once we have sent the money.

Direct Deposit is about $0.10 or so. But it can only be made to a US bank.

Wires, are around $10 each no matter where they are in the world.

Checks, just really the cost of the postage to mail them out.

So there are some fees involved with everything.

Donny

•••
Not at this time we are not. And I could spend about 30 minutes explaining how people actually pay ahead of time and I'll probably piss off all of those companies. But let me just say that you are receiving less money because you are getting paid early.

Donny

•••
TopJimmy - Tell those Nintendo Wii people to stop searching on your domains. Somehow it did a search, let me just say it's confusing and nothing to worry about.

Multiple clicks do happen all of the time, unlike some other companies we pay you for all of your clicks that we are paid for.

Donny

•••
I will work or have somebody work on our FAQ today.

And yes, some companies may be showing more information than I have been told I'm allowed to show as far as stats go. But we are working on something that is within the rules I was told that I can show. I think everybody will be happy with the results when it's available.

Donny

•••
Sorry, I have been a little swamped the past few days and haven't had a chance to check here. We have never been known to make a bunch of posts or emails that say hey we added X or Y, because it allows us to have a few people test it out without us having a bunch of bugs in it.

If you delete a domain, the stats will still be there. :)

1) Under the Domain Manager, if I set the Domain Type to Auto Optimization, do I still need to key in the keywords?
A. Auto-optimize is whether the domain is a 1 click lander or a 2 click lander.
2) Under Domain Manager, there are “keywords” and “keyword magic” fields. Do I need to fill in the keywords?
A. You can fill in the keyword if you like or just leave it alone. It's up to you. As far as the "Keyword magic" system it's something that we have that makes other recommendations based on your domain.
3) Since the domains websites are generated automatically by Voodoo, will people keying the keywords on the search engine show up the website? Will these automatically generated websites indexed by the search engines?
A. Yes and no. Some search engines index the domains, some don't.
4) Am I right to say domain name contain keywords will fare better in Voodoo than other no general words domain?
A. Domains with traffic work the best at the end of the day. You can have computer.com, but if it gets no traffic than it won't make any money.

Donny

•••
Volkito,
If one of our providers doesn't pay us for a click, then we remove it. The data from today, is calculated by us. Then when we put the final numbers in for today on tomorrow we try to make everything correct with our providers.

Donny

•••
djdeth - Are you talking about country? Or referrer? We provide country level in your account already. Referrer will be coming soon.

Donny

•••
Just checked a few minutes ago, our average time to close a ticket no matter when it's received is 38 minutes over the past 30 days. Not many companies can say their wait for a response is that short.

Donny

•••
The stats are finalized now. :)

Donny

•••
Payments will not be sent until later this week.

Donny

•••
Hey RG. Sorry about the mess at that other place. :)

Donny

•••
Got a nice $6+ click today :kickass:

•••
I just loved how we have all of these first time posters with chargebacks. :) And then they never respond again.

Donny

•••
Got a $11 click today :kickass:

•••
Now seriously and joking aside, your stupid posts are starting to be annoying:

You seam to have no clue how a company works and how a businessman should behave, otherwise you would never ask Donny to ignore some people or tell them to go f. theirselves and instead focus on others.

You have to be "friendly" to all "customers" (no matter if they make 1 million dollars from parking or 10 cents and no matter if they have an IQ of 500 or are dumb like a piece of dry bread). Specially if you are posting in a public forum in your "official" thread.

This is the first thing everyone learns when starting a serious business. So please keep your advices for yourself, make money with Donny, but leave the rest up to him, he knows what to do and what not.

I agree! While it was cute the first couple of times it's now becoming insulting. There are people here who are brand new and are trying to learn the in's and out's of this business.

To me there is no such thing as a dumb question because people are coming into this industry at all different levels, Novice, Intermediate, pro, etc.... So it's important to address everyone with respect and dignity.

Another thing is, Donny has a personal image to maintain along with his company image. This is why people love Donny and would bend over backwards to help him because he treats everyone no matter how big or small they are in this business with the respect they deserve.

•••
Hi Donny,

I checked out Voodoo.com and I have two questions about your service that I hope you can answer for me:

1. Is there a minimum term that I must commit to when signing up or can I decide to remove some or all of my domains at any time if necessary?

2. As mentioned on your Features page, what does "1 click landers or 2 click landers" mean?

Thanks in advance for your feedback on this.

There are no minimum terms with Voodoo. You can move your domains back and forth all you want. The only minimum is the payout.

One click lander means when they visit your site they will see your ad's and all the have to do is a single click.

Two Click landers - they have to complete two steps . Click on a related search and then click on the ad of choice.

Hope this helps!

•••
•••
Let's just redo this. Our upstream provider made a change and it seemed to have broken almost all of the domain parking companies that work with them. They have fixed the problem and everything is working fine again.

If you pulled up a domain and it wasn't showing any results, try it from another browser, and it will probably work. It's a caching issue. But all should be cleared out within the next hour.

Thanks again Flightfool.

Donny

Last edited:
•••
The stats updating has been corrected for yesterday and today. Simple problem and a simple fix. It was just not showing correctly in your account. All data was still there.

Donny

•••
One day I'm going to understand why people who ask questions like why they didn't get paid, never actually send us an email or a ticket so we can actually respond to them in a private.

hotpassion - You have a pending chargeback.

ejohny - Please send us some more information on you, your friend, your brother, your aunt, your uncle, third cousin on your mothers side, etc... and we will tell you why you are not being paid this month.

Our policy is pretty simple if you have a pending chargeback that is more than 50% of what you are supposed to be paid we hold the payment until we get the final numbers.

Donny

•••
Wolfis - It's been 1 hour, 30 minutes. :)

Everything is working fine, you just can't check your stats. We are replacing some backend servers and they are taking a little longer than I/we expected.

Donny

•••
:) We have a few hundred of these, with my favorite being the doll drinking on the beach.

Donny

•••
As I am hiking in the mountains with my family. As I said before please send in a ticket to our system and somebody can respond to you individually.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back