NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
March payments were made yesterday and I think some will be paid today as well.

Donny

•••
Dear Donny,
I still didn't receive payment for the March 2013.My payment method is Wire transfer.

•••
Wires were sent either yesterday or will be sent today. They were scheduled last week.

If you still haven't received it by tomorrow, send us a ticket to our system and my accounting peeps will take a look at it.

Donny

•••
•••
Thanks for the big payout again and again.

You are my sugar daddy!!

•••
Hi Donny,
do you think you guys could include more Fantasy images like Dragons, Goblins, etc ? Would like to vary the pics for my MMORPGs domains ;) Or maybe just for the next update. Voodoo's great ! Cheers !

•••
Jin_Rom - Have you suggested it through our image system? If not, just send me a PM with a list of what you want us to add and I'll get them added.

Donny

•••
Donny
You have the banner feature...Domain for sale at XXXX$$

Another high payout today...thanks

•••
Jin_Rom - Have you suggested it through our image system? If not, just send me a PM with a list of what you want us to add and I'll get them added.

Donny

Yes indeed, I'll send you a PM. Thanks :):bingo:

•••
Hi Donny,
Are the payments pending for yesterday? Its not yet reflected in my account.

•••
Payments were sent out 9 days ago. If you didn't receive your payment and you feel like you should have been paid, please send something to our ticket system. When it's your first post and I have no idea what your username is that really doesn't help me figure out who you are.

Donny

•••
Got a $11 click today :kickass:

•••
Hello Donny,

I have several domains parking on Bodis.
I know Voodoo is the high revenue parking company.
I was try sign up a Voodoo account for twice, but both are failed:(
A email send to me, Seems say me domain is not registered enough for more then months.
Is it must meet this condition?

My domains have some traffic,How can sign up voodoo account and Approved.

•••
Got a $11 click today :kickass:

what was the niche?

mesothelioma lawyer selling his structured settlement and looking for cheap auto insurance and bad credit remortgage? :D

•••
GiftedDomains - :) He doesn't have those type of domains. But it is funny how many people think that certain large companies don't watch for those type of keywords.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,

is it possible to check out the source of the visitors comming to the sites parked at voodoo? I found the "country", but not the real ref sites ( site123.com/path_to_blog_where_the_link_is ) or like "type in" or "google". It would be a very nice feature to have. Maybe with the json output :).

Thanks

•••
Martiinko - This option is not available today. But it is something on our list to get completed.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,

You have my vote too!
I've been tweaking the keywords and the results have been extremely better. So anything that gives us more flexibility to manage our pages, it would be great. A couple of other suggestions:
1. Allow for a small paragraph of content
2. Extend the 80 character limit on keywords (with commas and spaces, 80 is not that much)

Thanks

•••
sst - Content is not allowed with our upstream provider.

As far as the limit on the keywords, you can have up to 4 keywords, but 80 characters is the limit. This for example is only 52. "car insurance, car loan, car dealer, new car prices", not really sure how much more you can put in.

Donny

•••
Hello,
@SST, can you elaborate on "tweaking.." with some exemples if possible, as some of us are new in the game.. Thank's in advance

•••
Serengeti, I am a newbie too even though I have had most of my domains for over 10 years. But most of my domains were purchased to create a brand around a product or service. So recently I decided to confront the reality and check to see if these domains have any values to monetize, sell them, or let them expire.

In the process, I am giving it a best shot to monetize them and have been spending a bit of time to manage them correctly. One good article/video that put some sort of order in the chaos was an interview with Paolo DiVincenzo. Initially sounded too time-consuming, but it made sense to create a statistic report. So give it a shot:
http://www.domainsherpa.com/paolo-divincenzo-domainpower-interview/

•••
Hi Donny,

how many keywords should I use for my domain? Because I have like 3 (two words each) now and it's kinda not working, even though I have a very nice traffic, the keyword magic shows me that for my toothbrush related page the best keyword is "vibrator", which is really not what I want ;). And I think that is why there are no clicks for this domain.
So how many keywords should I use? Or how should I understand the Keyword magic tab?

Thanks.

•••
martiinko - The keyword magic system has nothing to do with how your domain will work. It is purely a recommendation system that we use. I guess the best way of explaining it is it's like Google's keyword suggestion tool. I'll have somebody look at the domain and see why it has those as recommendations.

I think I know why, because the keywords you have set on the domain itself. But I want to verify with one of my programmers.

As far as the number of keywords, if I were to set any keywords at all, usually I don't, I would set 2 or 3 keywords. But when I look at your domain right now, it looks pretty damn good if you ask me. But I'm in the US and I'm not sure where you are located.

Donny

•••
martiinko - The keyword magic system has nothing to do with how your domain will work. It is purely a recommendation system that we use. I guess the best way of explaining it is it's like Google's keyword suggestion tool. I'll have somebody look at the domain and see why it has those as recommendations.

I think I know why, because the keywords you have set on the domain itself. But I want to verify with one of my programmers.

As far as the number of keywords, if I were to set any keywords at all, usually I don't, I would set 2 or 3 keywords. But when I look at your domain right now, it looks pretty damn good if you ask me. But I'm in the US and I'm not sure where you are located.

Donny

Thanks for the quick reply. And yes it is damn good name :) I've got 17 visits yesterday, which is just great I think... but I'm worried about the clicks. I'm in europe, but I would like to focus on US traffic.
I'll try to cancel those keywords and will see.

•••
Serengeti, please note you can update the kewords and other fields that may help:

Domain Options:
Page Title
Title
Metatag: Description
Metatag: Description

Keywords:
English

Also, some of the layouts don't work as you may think they should. For example, selecting an image on some layouts doesn't do anything. For the new customers of Voodoo, I wish there was a PDF that showed all layouts and options. But when I asked the Customer Service, there wasn't one available. <HINT>Donny?!</HINT>

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back