NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We sent all payments yesterday. PM me your username and I can take a look.

Donny

•••
We sent all payments yesterday. PM me your username and I can take a look.

Donny

I can confirm that I received payment yesterday as well.

•••
Yup. Payment was sent out yesterday, a little later than usual but still on time. Thanks Donny!

•••
Yeah, with the banking holiday (Monday) everything was screwed up this pay period. No banking holidays for June so things should be much better.

Donny

•••
@Donny -
Just curious about payment types with Voodoo...

If I select "PayPal", they will deduct a certain amount for fees. I thought I read somewhere that you guys pay that difference...Am I dreaming or is this fact? :-/

If I select "Check", is this a better option for you guys or is PayPal preferred?

Anyone else have any input on this? and your experiences with Voodoo payment types?

Thanks,
Jimmy

•••
@Donny -
Just curious about payment types with Voodoo...

If I select "PayPal", they will deduct a certain amount for fees. I thought I read somewhere that you guys pay that difference...Am I dreaming or is this fact? :-/

If I select "Check", is this a better option for you guys or is PayPal preferred?

Anyone else have any input on this? and your experiences with Voodoo payment types?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Paypal does not deduct any fees. You get the full amount whether check,paypal,etc.

Voodoo has never had issues with payments and I always receive them on time.

Also, my preference is Paypal and get the Paypal Business Mastercard they have.

•••
Smurge -
Whenever I sell on ebay or craigslist or even a service, PayPal always deducts a portion for me receiving a payment. Why not with Voodoo?

•••
We pay the fee on our side.

Personally I am not a fan of paypal, I like direct deposit if you are in the US better than PayPal. Outside the US, that's a different story.

Donny

•••

Personally I am not a fan of paypal, I like direct deposit if you are in the US better than PayPal. Outside the US, that's a different story.

Donny

Donny for you I will switch to direct deposit. I did not realize they charged you guys a fee.

•••

Donny

Thanks so much for the clarification Donny.

At least I know I am not crazy..well maybe a little!

•••
I'll give you an overview of the costs that most companies get charged for different things by paying customers.

Paypal charged 1% of the revenue sent up to $1.00, this is US only. In most other countries it's higher. For me to send money on a Friday, I usually need to send the money to Paypal on the Friday before. It takes about 3-5 business days before we can pay people once we have sent the money.

Direct Deposit is about $0.10 or so. But it can only be made to a US bank.

Wires, are around $10 each no matter where they are in the world.

Checks, just really the cost of the postage to mail them out.

So there are some fees involved with everything.

Donny

•••
Donny,

Are you guys thinking of offering a weekly or bi weekly payout for people who exceed a certain monetary threshold?

Just curious.

•••
Not at this time we are not. And I could spend about 30 minutes explaining how people actually pay ahead of time and I'll probably piss off all of those companies. But let me just say that you are receiving less money because you are getting paid early.

Donny

•••
Not at this time we are not. And I could spend about 30 minutes explaining how people actually pay ahead of time and I'll probably piss off all of those companies. But let me just say that you are receiving less money because you are getting paid early.

Donny

Enough said! Thanks for the heads up.

•••
re: search box template

RazorNF - Our upstream provider didn't like that concept when I originally asked them about it, but you are the third person who has asked me for something similiar this month. So I will ask them again and see if they are interested.

Donny

Hi Donny, is this still a no-go from the provider?

Thanks

•••
•••
So if I wanted to save you some cost with regard to payment, should I choose Paypal or Wire?

•••
Is there a way to customize the main Dashboard? I want to remove the 4 Graphs that load at the top.

The reason I want to remove them is they take a while to load when using my phone to view statistics.

TIA
DN

•••
So if I wanted to save you some cost with regard to payment, should I choose Paypal or Wire?

I think Donny just stated this above...

For U.S.
PayPal = $1.00

Anywhere
Wires = $10.00

•••
I am in US, so what for Free so I won't pay any charges

For U.S.
PayPal = $1.00

Anywhere
Wires = $10.00

•••

Donny

@cloudengineer

Read what Donny wrote above. Voodoo pays the fee on their side for our benefit!

•••
•••
Yeah but my PayPal is Non-US so the fees are higher. Just wondering if Wire is a cheaper option for him

For U.S.
PayPal = $1.00

Anywhere
Wires = $10.00

•••
Yeah but my PayPal is Non-US so the fees are higher. Just wondering if Wire is a cheaper option for him

My bad, I was looking at your "Location" of Stanford, CA.

•••
Hi everyone. Total newb here.... How do i start out? I had some experience in domaining and now I want to get into domain parking. i want to use voodoo, but i don't have any active domains. I had some emails recently with voodoo, and they said the minimum is 10 domains, preferably ones over 6 months old. Do i have to buy expired with backlinks to get going? is there anyway i can start off cheap buying some hand reg names? any help would be great. :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back