Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
"needsreview" ?

Anyone know what the domain status of "needsreview" means?

Also, is there a way to get a list of all domains AND their status are Voodoo.com ? I dont want to have to go through each domain in a large portfolio and look at each one...

•••
Needsreview means that our upstream provider does not know if a domain is adult or non-adult. We usually submit them to them once a week. But if you send the domain to our ticket system we will make sure it is in there.

You can see a list of the status of all of your domains under Domain Status.

Donny

•••
Needsreview means that our upstream provider does not know if a domain is adult or non-adult. We usually submit them to them once a week. But if you send the domain to our ticket system we will make sure it is in there.

You can see a list of the status of all of your domains under Domain Status.

Donny

Thank you Donny! The name is without a doubt non-adult. None of mine are. Is there a way to get that clarified with the provider?

•••
As I mentioned we usually submit them once a week. Just make sure you send us the domain and whether it should be adult or not and when we send it to them it will get submitted.

Donny

•••
hi Donny

when will i Receive my payment . i didnet Receive it by paypal

•••
i don't know why, my transacsions in my picture, but i don't receive money @@
voodoo_zps83f082f2.png.html

•••

Attachments

• voodoo.png
    voodoo.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 30
•••
Whenever you have a payment that is carried over it could mean a lot of things. But usually it is either you didn't fill out your payment/tax information or you have a pending chargeback.

Donny

•••
Thanks dony , but how i can fix it?

•••
Instead of posting information about your account here, why not ask in our ticket system and we can look at your individual account and we can explain to you the current situation.

Donny

•••
My account : nghiemnguyen87vn

•••

You have the reason why you are not paid. It seems all your money will go to advertisers chargebacks. You can be happy you stil have the account at Voodoo.

•••
You have the reason why you are not paid. It seems all your money will go to advertisers chargebacks. You can be happy you stil have the account at Voodoo.

What are "chargebacks" and why do they happen?

•••
hi donny

hi donny ihave the same problem and i didnot Receive my mony this month my voodoo user is medohego.and thank you

•••
As I am hiking in the mountains with my family. As I said before please send in a ticket to our system and somebody can respond to you individually.

Donny

•••
What are "chargebacks" and why do they happen?

Chargebacks happen for a variety of reasons but first let's cover what it is. A chargeback, claw back, etc, is another way of saying that an advertiser complained to Google about the quality of traffic or conversion rates and want's their money back. Google refunds the advertiser the money but then must collect that money back from you.

Example:

Advertiser spends $100.00

Advertiser is not happy and want's a refund of $50.00 spent

Google - refunds the money

Google - contacts parking company and says, " Acct# xxxx needs to pay back $10.00 because of issues with the advertiser.

So there you have a very basic example of what a chargeback is and how it works.

•••
Chargebacks happen for a variety of reasons but first let's cover what it is. A chargeback, claw back, etc, is another way of saying that an advertiser complained to Google about the quality of traffic or conversion rates and want's their money back. Google refunds the advertiser the money but then must collect that money back from you.

Example:

Advertiser spends $100.00

Advertiser is not happy and want's a refund of $50.00 spent

Google - refunds the money

Google - contacts parking company and says, " Acct# xxxx needs to pay back $10.00 because of issues with the advertiser.

So there you have a very basic example of what a chargeback is and how it works.

Thanks!!

•••
The Chargeback is as follows: Google filters unvalid clicks 24 - 48 hours, these are not counted in advertisers Adwords accounts. Those get filtered right away. They may happen for 2 reasons.

1.)The same visitor clicked the same ad.
2.)There is a click Fraud which can easily be detected. Some companies are hiering people to click on the ads of concurent companies. So when a major such click fraud happens, usually its not connected to the owners of domains. BUT when account has more than 20% of such chargebacks, traffic quality team of a parking company reviews the account and If there is a strong evidence that the owner himself did the click Fraud, they suspend their accounts.
Since we are talking here about the end of the month CB, some click frauds go through the first stage, so Google reviews some strange cases in very small %.and Google credit the clicks to advertiser again, so some calculated clicks get invalid. But Ive read on Adsense that usualy this is approx. 0.1% of cases. So If you are sending or receiving unnatural traffic to your domains this % could be very high. So wheather you are the most unlucky person on the world and the companies are doing the click fraud on your domains OR you did it by yourself. This is investigated. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
•••
my money lost by changeback, but i haven;t receied my money :( so sad

•••
Well, since you refuse to actually send us any message to our system. Why do you think you had a chargeback? Were you buying traffic? Was it from your cousin's best friend who knows somebody who can get you some really cheap traffic? Did you put business cards in the local library? Was it a baby who sat at your computer and clicked on all of your domains continuously? You should tell me. Let's get this figured out.

Donny

•••
enjoy your family day , Donny !

•••
Wolfis, Hope everything is well. I love to see you yelling at other people and not me. :)

Donny

•••
Wolfis, Hope everything is well. I love to see you yelling at other people and not me. :)

Donny

barking dogs ... you know ... glad to see on your posts that you haven't lost your sense of humor ..happy new year to you my friend !

•••
Happy New Years to you as well!

It was funny explaining some of this to my father in law last night. He's an A/C Repair Man, and he was telling me he was paid for a new heater yesterday in quarters. $2500 in quarters. :)

So it's just not in our industry!

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back