IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally traffic is king. I don't remember who said that. But if you have the choice between a domain with backlinks or a new domain, I'd buy the domain with history before the new domain. It doesn't matter what type of domain you have if it doesn't get any traffic it doesn't matter.

I have a few of those "high priced" keyword domains and they do well if they get any traffic. The big point their is IF they get any traffic. I would much rather a domain that gets 100 visitors a day than a domain that gets 1 visitor a month.

Donny

Hi, Donny

I have a question,
If a domain is adult name, And has traffic (500 ip /day),
But the content is related high price keywords and nothing to do with adult.
and have clicks(10 click/day),

Is it will get high revenue?

In short, Does domain name are important?

Last edited:
•••
This can be taken many ways. And many examples, but here is one for example: you have a domain that is adult, f**kme.com. It's not parked with anybody yet and you sell, mens shoes on the website. The minute the domain is added into our system it will be flagged as an adult domain and will only serve adult ads.

Does that answer your question?

Donny

•••
This can be taken many ways. And many examples, but here is one for example: you have a domain that is adult, f**kme.com. It's not parked with anybody yet and you sell, mens shoes on the website. The minute the domain is added into our system it will be flagged as an adult domain and will only serve adult ads.

Does that answer your question?

Donny

Thank you, I understand.
Another question to bother you.
My some normal domain(not adult) have clicks,
why the revenue very low?

For example,
A domain I set the keyword with 'television satellite',
yesterday has 1 click.The revenue is $0.02.

•••
It doesn't matter what keywords you set, it depends on what the ads are that are shown, and where the surfer is located. If somebody clicks on a domain from Austria in your case it will pay a lot less than say the UK or the US. I've seen where a domain makes $10.00 for a click today but $0.29 tomorrow, it all depends on where the surfer is and what advertisers are willing to pay.

Donny

•••
Hello Donny
when are the payments going out this month.
Thank You.

•••
Again Donny, why do you have to waste your time answering "stupid" questions from these low valued clients.

Stop wasting time and focus more on making money for those who are already in the Vodoo system.

Another big paycheck this month-thank YOU very much.

The feature "This domain for sale at XXXX" will be out soon?

•••
Hello,
anyone can give me suggestions or the best setting to increase CTR and domain parking revenue in Voodoo ?
Thanks

•••
Again Donny, why do you have to waste your time answering "stupid" questions from these low valued clients.

Stop wasting time and focus more on making money for those who are already in the Vodoo system.

Another big paycheck this month-thank YOU very much.

The feature "This domain for sale at XXXX" will be out soon?

Now seriously and joking aside, your stupid posts are starting to be annoying:

You seam to have no clue how a company works and how a businessman should behave, otherwise you would never ask Donny to ignore some people or tell them to go f. theirselves and instead focus on others.

You have to be "friendly" to all "customers" (no matter if they make 1 million dollars from parking or 10 cents and no matter if they have an IQ of 500 or are dumb like a piece of dry bread). Specially if you are posting in a public forum in your "official" thread.

This is the first thing everyone learns when starting a serious business. So please keep your advices for yourself, make money with Donny, but leave the rest up to him, he knows what to do and what not.

•••
It doesn't matter what keywords you set, it depends on what the ads are that are shown, and where the surfer is located. If somebody clicks on a domain from Austria in your case it will pay a lot less than say the UK or the US. I've seen where a domain makes $10.00 for a click today but $0.29 tomorrow, it all depends on where the surfer is and what advertisers are willing to pay.

Donny

Thank you very much,Donny.
You solve tow doubts in my mind.
I will do better next:)

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

You seam to have no clue how a company works and how a businessman should behave, otherwise you would never ask Donny to ignore some people or tell them to go f. theirselves and instead focus on others.

You have to be "friendly" to all "customers" (no matter if they make 1 million dollars from parking or 10 cents and no matter if they have an IQ of 500 or are dumb like a piece of dry bread). Specially if you are posting in a public forum in your "official" thread.

This is the first thing everyone learns when starting a serious business. So please keep your advices for yourself, make money with Donny, but leave the rest up to him, he knows what to do and what not.

Very agree with GiftedDomains.
Seems I was one of the stupid posts newbie:)

A great company must treat everyone fairly,Customer is God.
So cloudengineer,you are not help Donny.

I think cloudengineer is very funny guy.
Because his post is just a joke? :)

•••

I agree! While it was cute the first couple of times it's now becoming insulting. There are people here who are brand new and are trying to learn the in's and out's of this business.

To me there is no such thing as a dumb question because people are coming into this industry at all different levels, Novice, Intermediate, pro, etc.... So it's important to address everyone with respect and dignity.

Another thing is, Donny has a personal image to maintain along with his company image. This is why people love Donny and would bend over backwards to help him because he treats everyone no matter how big or small they are in this business with the respect they deserve.

•••
everyone started from zero.. every biggie once started from zero...

•••
zaki - Payments will be out by the end of the month. Just like every other month. :)

cloudengineer - Yes, every customer of mine is important. :) Our new sales system which I have been testing out for the past 2 weeks will be coming out soon.

GiftedDomains - Very well spoken. :)

I will be a little slow in answering for the rest of the week as I am at the Traffic conference this week.

Donny

•••
..... I am at the Traffic conference this week.

Donny

Are you showing off or are you being informative?! :) :)

PS- Hell.... if I could only be there :)

•••

Donny

Donny,
If the keywords are not important, how does an ad is selected?
Are you suggesting the domain name alone or possible search keywords if the domain happens to be indexed?

One of our domains related to jobs for teenagers was initially showing adult ads and in fact the domain status showed "Needs Review". But right after adding meta tags, immediately the ads switched to moe appropriate ads related to summer jobs, employments, etc.

Thanks

•••
If I was showing off, I would provide pictures of my view out my window at the Bellagio of the fountains. So definitely not showing off.

sst - Keywords are a tricky business. Let me use an example of a domain that a customer had the other day. It was a city name then it had foodtruck.com at the end. He started setting the keywords to food trucks and a few other things to get the ads and the related keywords that they wanted. But nothing was working, I tried for a few minutes and it still wasn't really working out correctly. So I removed all of the keywords and looked at the domain and it was basically perfect. So sometimes being lazy and not doing anything is better than really trying.

I'm not saying that setting a keyword will hurt you, it just sometimes doesn't provide what you are really looking for.

Donny

•••
If I was showing off, I would provide pictures of my view out my window at the Bellagio of the fountains. So definitely not showing off.

LOL... Wish I was there Donny, but I've seen that fountain show so many times, a picture wouldn't impress me...

You bungee jumping off the Stratosphere, now that would impress me :)... you should really give that a try. :yell:

•••
VOODOO had Landed . Thanks DONNY : )

•••
this payment is out of last month ( it my First time with voodoo )

seem to be good let see

•••
Well you weren't showing off and I wasn't being serious :)

•••
Donny
I did not get the payment Processing, please help
Today last month

•••
Received the payment today some time back via paypal.

thank you donny and voodoo team....

•••
Hi Donny,
I need your help,I add up two payment in one paypal and payment were not accepted by paypal,so I reverse back my payment to voodoo,so will you please resend the email so that I can add up in my given paypal account.my username is kanwel adnan and my sister username is ghazel

•••
Great day today, got a nice payment and another kick ass click finalized :kickass:

•••
hey thank you for sending payment

•••
Hello,

No payment received via paypal for April

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back