NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bruceclass - PM me your username please.

Donny

•••
all contact and posts are closed due to terms and conditions

Last edited:
•••
Got a nice $6+ click today :kickass:

•••
Donny, I am very happy with VODOO, very reliable platform and high $$$ per mth, Vodo is like my sugar daddy.

Donny, please do not waste your time with those who are giving s*hit , just focus on users like me.

More money for us.

•••
I just moved over 112 domains to VooDoo. This may sound like a basic question but I didn’t find anything in the FAQ pages:

1. Are there any suggestions to improve the performance on VooDoo?
2. What is the API for and what is the best case use?

•••
Personally, I do nothing with my domains. But we give you the tools to basically do everything is you want.

As far as the API, it's used to automate the whole management process of your domains.

Donny

•••
I just reparked car donation Domain from DS to Voodoo and just got the first click. Cant wait for the revenue to show up. :)

•••
Hi Donny,

When do payments go out this month?

Thanks

•••
Payments will be sent out next week.

Donny

•••
I'll Appreciate if you Could please Post the Information or the Reason for Charge Back, it will really help the other Domainers.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Charge Back is Really The Biggest Problem to deal with @ voodoo my account is on hold too

Last Month's Earning All earnings around $2,500 and charge back $2,500+ and my total amount is in Negative, and carried over to next month.

is it a bug or what ? Please explain it Donny.

Thanks.

wow a $2500 charge-back that's insane - prob google is seeing strange clicks on your domain's - hence the full charge-back

•••
Considering that bruceclass still hasn't responded to my request to let me know who he is. I'm assuming he's making it up.

Donny

•••
Hi there, i've been using voodoo parking for 3 months, but for the 1st time this month, both of my voodoo accounts are showing charge backs and my accounts earnings are in negatives, why are charge back occuring?
if any voodoo official could explain the charge back and negative amount in voodoo accounts ?

•••
Allone - First, it would be good to know which accounts are yours, so PM them to me and I'll take a look at them.

Donny

•••
I've been with Donny going on 7 years and I think I only encountered 2 times when a chargeback was deducted from my account, and both times it was for less than 2 bucks... NEVER did they withhold a payment.

Payment was never an issue, My only gripe with Donny was over the TQ Scoring while at Parked, and the drastic revenue decline,

Voodoo more than makes up for it!.

I'm in exactly the same position and opinion as RaiderGirl. When Donny told me we wouldn't be disappointed with VooDoo. He was exactly correct. They are the #1 parking company for me.

•••
I just loved how we have all of these first time posters with chargebacks. :) And then they never respond again.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,
we are waiting for the payments.
When do you pay it.
Thanks

•••
How do I know if my account is valid ?

Thanks

•••
We pay our customers the same time every month. We pay by the end of the month.

How do you know if you account is valid? PM me your username and I'll tell you. Or, try to login.

Donny

•••
•••
what is going on with voodoo - i just seen in my account a chargeback - i really do not like this - i know it is not much ( less than 0.5 % ) but that is not the point - if this is big G's doing - there has to be an investigation on why exactly !

however if it is your secondary feed provider - i urge you to talk to them !

•••
@ Wolfis... As a former merchant who accepted Visa, Mastercard and Amex online, you'll never have a thorough understanding of how charge backs work until you get a few yourself.. Fact is, the consumer is favored over the merchant in most charge back cases, This is virtual advertising were talking about, it's not like consumers are buying actual products where a signature is captured, For large virtual purchases like buying domain names, merchants like Escrow go out of their way to capture a signature via FAX, and they do it to cover their ass in case a scammer decides to file a CB..

I'm actually surprised were not seeing more CB's from Google... I know that Walt Disney at one time was doing well over a Million a year in CB's on their web site alone, Fraud is unfortunately a part of almost any online business.

•••
Wolfis - I'll send you a message about your 0.38% chargeback. :)

Donny

•••
Received Payment for the Earning of March 2013 ( PayPal )
Thank You Donny and Voodoo Team.

•••
Hi Donny
we are waiting for the payments of April 2013
When do you pay it.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Donny .... Got mine 2.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back