Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
🚩

A few days ago, FACEBOOK's Mark Zuckerberg joins (AMAZON's Jeff Bezos and MICROSOFT's Bill Gates) in the ultra exclusive, three - person (August 2020) centibillionaire club after his net worth passes $ 100 billion USD (according to news reports from bloomberg and many other major news companies) but neither he nor one of the other two mentioned centibillionaires do own the ...

... the domain name centibillionaire.club which was registered also a few days ago.

Most probably you can't join the centibillionaire club but you can join this discussion - so feel free to share your thoughts and opinions about the surprising fact that none of them own this domain name - although all three are super famous for being the (co -) founders of three of the largest internet / software / web companies in the world (wide web) and for being the only (officially known) three centibillionaires (August 2020) in the world at the time when this post was created.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
UPDATE

So far there is no public statement from Mark Zuckerberg / Jeff Bezos / Bill Gates about them being in the media cited centibillionaire club and the reason for that may be the fact that they don't own the mentioned domain name - maybe they are busy discussing how they could get it since it seems to be not for sale as it is already in use for a website.

•••
UPDATE

According to BLOOMBERG's billionaires index (1. September 2020), TESLA's Elon Musk's net worth rose to $ 115.00 billion USD (due a stock split) - which makes now him (instead of FACEBOOK's Mark Zuckerberg, whose net worth is now below TESLA's Elon Musk's net worth - but still more than $ 100 billion USD) to the (at least official) 3rd richest person in the world (as a result, FACEBOOK's Mark Zuckerberg is now not longer the 3rd - but the (at least official) 4th - richest person in the world).

In other words, the so called centibillionaire club has now grown by another (famous) member - now there are (at least officially) four (instead of (at least officially) three, until now) centibillionaires in the world.

It is unpredictable how this will ultimately affect the mentioned domain name (centibillionaire.club) - but it is very likely that its ranking in browser search results has already risen as a result.

•••
UPDATE

Although TESLA's Elon Musk's latest net worth - increase from a few days ago (according to BLOOMBERG's billionaires index (24. November 2020), he is now richer than MICROSOFT's Bill Gates), which made him the (officially known) 2nd richest centibillionaire in the world now, he still does not own the domain name (whose ranking has risen significantly in the meanwhile).

Will (officially known) centibillionaire #2 Elon Musk catch up (officially known) centibillionaire #1 Jeff Bezos too in future?

Will one of the 4 (officially known) centibillionaires (Jeff Bezos / Elon Musk / Bill Gtaes / Mark Zuckerberg) purchase this domain name (centibillionaire.club)?

Will the owner even be willing to sell this digital asset?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Pathetic...

Elon Musk recently passed Bill Gates as the 2nd richest man in the world.

I admire that guy; not so much the rest :xf.grin:

@DOMAIN ILLUMINATI try messaging them spam non-com. These people will also tell you; they care so much more than money

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
@DOMAIN ILLUMINATI try messaging them spam non-com. These people will also tell you; they care so much more than money
I don't have a reason to message them - those of them who think, they can purchase this domain name, will try to contact me anyway.

Sure, people who have
(so much) money, care (so much) more than money ...

... but, behind the scenes, it may also be the exact opposite - people who have (so much) money, care (so much) more about (more) money ... that's what I tell you.

Last edited:
•••
Either Gates, Zuck, or even Steve Jobs, Larry Paige or Sergey Brin where domainers , they where developers. Just do yourself a favor and develop centbillionaires dotCLUB and blog about them . Any of those gentlemen can care less if they owned it as it holds meritless authority.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Will one of the 4 (officially known) centibillionaires (Jeff Bezos / Elon Musk / Bill Gtaes / Mark Zuckerberg) purchase this domain name (centibillionaire.club)?

Will the owner even be willing to sell this digital asset?
It's too long.. first thing centibillionaires focus on is domain length when they're trying to stand out from the crowd.. Also make sure to grab BillGtaes.com and tell Bill Gates his name is avail in a typo for a reasonable price.

No but seriously now, go hand reg c-bill.club (and keep the hyphen), shorter and memorable, sell it for a trillion than you can become the first trillionaire domainer!

•••
Do you huff paint before you make these posts?

•••
Is it illuminati or killuminati? Is it rethorical?

•••
Blah, this posted bumped his thread four times, are you not allowed to do it?

•••
Either Gates, Zuck, or even Steve Jobs, Larry Paige or Sergey Brin where domainers , they where developers.
Sure, most probably you are right in your claim that Mr. Gates / Zuckerberg / Jobs / Page and Brin were (are) not "domainers" * but developers - however, I don't know what this should have to do with my domain name at the end.

If you wrote it because you think they could afford my domain name
(for the case I would sell it), then thats actually exactly my point - in other words, you don't have to be a "domainer" to purchase this (or any other) domain name, you just need the right amount of money and I think (centi) billionaires, them for example, may have it.

* at least, partly, not in their "beginnings" - because, in the meanwhile, Alphabet's "Google registry", for example, is nothing other than (professional) "domaining" - so Mr. Page / Brin are actually "domainers" too

Just do yourself a favor and develop centbillionaires dotCLUB and blog about them.
I am doing already (not only) myself a favor in using my domain name centibillionaire.club in the way I am using it and I (generally) don't have any intentions to blog about other persons (especially not about persons that I don't know personly), therefore also not about the persons you have mentioned.

Any of those gentlemen can care less if they owned it as it holds meritless authority.
I can't confirm that but your feedback is still appreciated.

•••
Reading the title, I thought it will end in "none of them owns their surname in .com", but Zuck apparently does (as the only one). :whistle:

•••
Sure they will end up buying it for 1 billion and making you an honorary member
I am aware that you wrote "honorary member" - but nevertheless, only centibillionaires can be members of a centibillionaire club - in other words, 1 billion wouldn't make a centibillionaire out of me.

But since I am a topionaire already, I don't care for not being a centibillionaire.

Last edited:
•••
It's too long.. first thing centibillionaires focus on is domain length when they're trying to stand out from the crowd.
I wouldn't put all centibillionaires into the same pot - it's highly possible that some are not thinking the way how you think they are thinking.

The length of a domain name simply doesn't play a role if the domain name makes sense, there are many proofs for that - I am sure you are not excluding certain words in your daily conversations / writings just because they have more than a few letters. In other words, you
(we all) are simply using those words that make sense in their context - that's why there are different words.
It simply really does not make sense to avoid longer words / domain names if they actually make sense to tell / explain / express something.

So everyone who can think, speak and write, won't have a technical problem with this domain name - and as far as I am informed, all the mentioned (centi) billionaires in this thread can think, speak and write.

Also make sure to grab BillGtaes.com and tell Bill Gates his name is avail in a typo for a reasonable price.

No but seriously now, go hand reg c-bill.club (and keep the hyphen), shorter and memorable, sell it for a trillion than you can become the first trillionaire domainer!
Regarding "Gtaes", yes - I made a typo, well spotted; however, your registration - idea would fail as "trillion - idea", unfortunately it would even fail as an idea in general, sorry to have to tell you - but someone has to tell you.

Nevertheless, for your information, in specific cases I am using hyphens - and I am also using them (successfully) in domain names, I own domain names that have more hyphens included than any other characters (and they still make sense).

That being said, I am anyway not interested in becoming a trillionaire domainer since I am already a topionaire domainer.

Last edited:
•••
Do you huff paint before you make these posts?
I can make "these" posts because I (generally) don't huff paint (?!), hopefully you neither (but looking at your question, I am not sure).

This is what the companies of some of the mentioned centi billionaires providing us as search results for "centi billionare club" through their search engines:

Google

https://www.google.com/search?&q=centi+billionaire+club

Bing

https://www.bing.com/search?&q=centi+billionaire+club

I am sure that this will help you on your
(domaining) journey in some way.

PS
FYI, I have not booked any SEO advertising for my domain name from those (or other) companies, it's simply an E(xact) M(atch) D(omainname).

Last edited:
•••
Is it illuminati or killuminati? Is it rethorical?
Although your posting / question is actually off-topic, I would like to briefly address it to avoid a possible misunderstanding.

illuminati = illuminati
k.illuminati = k.illuminati
killuminati = killuminati

The term "killuminati" is widely used to express his aversion to the "illuminati" since the term "Illuminati" has emerged as the epitome of devil (may he be cursed) - worshipers, you can find many stuff regarding this topic if you start digging (entering the rabbit hole, chosing the red pill, however you call it).

The part "kill" of the whole term "killuminati" is (of course) meant in a figurative, spiritual sense (simplified spoken: don't follow the (d)evil (may he be cursed)) - it is simply a perfect play on words, thats why this term has been around for a long time already.

Regarding my nP username, I consciously use "(DOMAIN(NAME))ILLUMINATI" (which leads to "(DOMAIN(NAME).)K.ILLUMINATI" which leads to "(DOMAIN(NAME))KILLUMINATI" at the end) for tactical reasons - but to go into this further is not the aim of this thread but I anyway assume that most understand my domaining - concept (and therefore the mentioned play on words) very well.

Blah, this posted bumped his thread four times, are you not allowed to do it?
FYI, my postings in the beginning weren't just pure bumps, my postings were all UPDATES with relevant content, all even with at least 7 days in between (which is not even a rule), I hope this helps.

Last edited:
•••
Reading the title, I thought it will end in "none of them owns their surname in .com" (...)
Times have changed.

•••
killuminati are busy exterminating 6,000,000,000 out of 7,000,000,000 human beings currently living. So, throughout time, namepros.com will have 160,000 out of 1,000,000 members. Take notice.

•••
killuminati are busy exterminating 6,000,000,000 out of 7,000,000,000 human beings currently living. So, throughout time, namepros.com will have 160,000 out of 1,000,000 members. Take notice.
Still off-topic - but still no problem for me (a thread is a thread, it is somehow a "chain reaction" since everything in life is the result of something that happened before and it is no coincidence that it went this direction).

As already explained, the term "killuminati" became the epitome for the aversion to the "illuminati".

So the term "killuminati" is, despite (or actually exactly because of) the fact that it includes the term "kill" (which is, again, of course meant in a mental sense - like a prayer can "kill" the power the devil (may he be cursed)), the opposite of the term "illuminati" - who are actually the ones, whose shocking goal (beside other shocking goals) is, most probably, what you wrote in your post.

So you are actually referring to the "illuminati" and when taking the existence of the ...

Georgia Guidestones
https://www.google.com/search?&q=georgia+guidestones
https://www.bing.com/search?&q=georgia+guidestones
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

... into account and getting the parallels to the "hidden" messages from the "illuminati" (through the mass media (news), hollywood, popular music (videos), etc.), then your assumption could indeed be a sad reality, yes (although there is of course no official confirmation for that (but it seems to be obvious for many reasons that people worldwide found out)).

But the good news are, despite these circumstances it is never too late to "create" another future and everyone can stand up in some way to create awareness about this illuminati matrix and the internet < world wide web < web sites < domain names can be helpful tools for it
(in this sense, thanks for your post - although it is off-topic).

So one of my goals in domaining is to get all those on board who are, like me, against the illuminati - namely in the way to get very simple - but effective - support in my virtual fight against the illuminati in form of (honest) bids (via SEDO) for a specific domain name I own (not the domain name centibillionaire.club which is the topic of this thread but for antoher one, you can easily find out which one) as this (other) domain name is a(n untoppable) virtual global statement against the illuminati (which is the reason why it is called the "killuminatidomainname" in case you don't know already) which has the potential to create a global awareness against the illuminati.

In this sense, I hope not a single nP user get lost, together we can fight the illuminati, together we can change the world.

Last edited:
•••
CORRECTION
... in a mental sense - like a prayer can "kill" the power the devil (may he be cursed)), the opposite of ...
... in a mental sense - like a prayer can "kill" the power of the devil (may he be cursed)), the opposite of ...

SUPPLEMENT
... when taking the existence of the ...

Georgia Guidestones ...
upload_2020-12-11_18-39-56.png
CLICK FOR FULL VIEW

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back