Domain Empire

.mobi zong.mobi auction, the last day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks for the link Jeff :) I remember reading that back then... Not only did you end up with a X,XXX offer but a good one!

•••
Hi!

My auction ended today , there is still only one bid.

I checked all my email boxes and sedo account. not any message for this auction by now.

so what should I do now? just wait?

Thanks!

•••
Hey Tony,

I'd give it a day. If you still haven't gotten a response, send an email to Sedo. The buyer will need to fund his account before anything goes further. Recent posts here (and elsewhere) have suggested a 1:1 payment to nonpayment with Sedo. Granted your domain was bid on buy Zong.com (presumably), this isn't an issue however I'd imagine Sedo chose not to email you until the buyer has funded his account for this reason -- there really is no reason to alert you until the name has actually been payed for. Much like eBay, you don't have to fund your account before placing a bid. Once the buyer funds his account and makes the purchase, Sedo should send you an email asking you to prepare the name for transfer. I don't do business with Sedo myself, however, I've heard they're quite slow -- especially lately. If things don't work out with Sedo, you can always do the transaction through Escrow.com -- my preferred route personally and it's much quicker.

•••
Thanks a lot, Reece. I will wait 1 ~ 2 days to wait for Sedo's response.

•••
Sedo states, "Winning Bid: 3,500 USD" ... what is the final disposition status here? :gl:

Who was the sole bidder, and have you received payment (and has secure Escrow finalized), as yet? :gl:
Thanks for the assist.
-Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back