Dynadot

Znetlive - You decide what kind of registrar is it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VaibhavA

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

I have 1 domain name with them that I decided to gift to community and somene claimed it for free.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/free-skinnyjeansmen-com-estibot-1000.977065/#post-5777525

New claimant PM'ed me his email with Znetlive.

I started to look for a way to transfer a domain on their website, i couldnt find any as later I found out they DONT allow anyone to do that.

Next, I created a support ticket (F53F55C) asking them to tell a way to do it or they do it themselves. They replied
upload_2016-10-11_18-16-1.png

I didnt like the response. But I thought better to tell the claimant to create a ticket saying that he accepts the transfer of the domain name in his account. The new claimant did this too.

Then I received the following response from them today

upload_2016-10-11_18-20-54.png

You can clearly see, they have refused to transfer the domain name and marked the issue status as resolved.

I didnt like it again, but I thought I should call them and explain. I did call them and tried to explain the issue but their CC representative wasnt ready to listen and kept dictating their terms and I kept on telling ok I have done this, ok the new claimant has done that. Then he asked for ticket number and told me he will call me back in 15 mins. He didnt.

I believe, I have spent enough time and effort to give away this domain name that I thought could be of some use for the claimant. But all my efforts failed.

I request all namepros members to to decide "What kind of registrar is Znetlive?", mind you, I am totally unaware of their other services. But, I must say, I dont like their attitude.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its a Jaipur, India based hosting company who has an ICANN Accredited registrar and I happen to know the owner.

I am going to forward this thread to the owner so that he can personally look into the matter, though dont know how they will handle this particular case.

EDIT: Znet is working on this issue on a priority basis as informed by them.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back