Dynadot

Registrar help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sjpals

Yeah, this is meTop Member
Impact
Should I panic?

I had all my domains with namecheap. I wanted to use boxbilling (invoice management) which didnt support namecheap, so moved to another regstra (who I WONT name) and have slowly been transferring my names over.

Everything is fine in the account, but when I look at their 'extra' services like the portfolio over view or the app that displays domains for sale, other peoples domains are showing up. I have lodged a complaint with them and they are looking into it.

My concern is that if certain interfaces are glitchy, how safe are my domains? This is one of the most popular registras.

I have now transferred over to WHMCS (another invoice management system), so have a greater amount of registras to choose from. Should I stick with who I have and get them to sort their problems, or should I be transferring out and basing my business of selling new registrations with another registrar?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's hard to help you without understanding what exactly you are talking about. Just shoot the current registrar name you are using and people who have names at that same registrar will definitely help you out...
Otherwise (and I have my names with four different registrars) - I have no idea what it could be...

•••
It's hard to help you without understanding what exactly you are talking about. Just shoot the current registrar name you are using and people who have names at that same registrar will definitely help you out...
Otherwise (and I have my names with four different registrars) - I have no idea what it could be...
My registrar says they are fixing the problem.
I guess I am mostly wondering if other people have ever had problems like this, and if I should trust a registrar that has technical problems

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back