Dynadot

.mobi ZipFile.mobi, ZipFiles.mobi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

teslaNY

Account Closed
Impact
Hi,

Help! I would like to know how much are they worth it and also if you guys know who will have .mobi auction in the near future and apllication deadlines (Sedo, Moniker, etc...)

Best!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't think of any value in these, sorry, probably minus reg fee. What development ideas did you have?

pc

•••
The downside to these names is I really don't see zip files being a mobile application now or in the near future, :imho:

Who knows what the future holds? They might be worth something 5-10 years from now, but are you willing to fork out renewals to gamble that they will? It's your call. I happen to own wavfile(s).mobi. I think this pair does have a high mobile relevance. There are people wanting to use wav file downloads as ringtones, but they're too large, so I plan on offering a converter on my site (another one on the planning stage).

TRAFFIC Disney is the next Moniker auction you can submit to
The deadline is March 4
More Info Here

SEDO and Mtld partnered for the premium auction. They didn't have a "submission" process as far as I know. As with any SEDO auction, you have to have an accepted offer to start an auction.

Good Luck!
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back