IT.COM

Zero Click

NameSilo
Watch
Curious how you guys feel about zero click?

This is where your domain automatically gets forwarded to a relevant advertisers site without showing your parking page.

Personally I think it's cool if your goal is parking income but I don't think it's cool that parking companies automatically opt your domains into this as if your goal is a domain sale they will never see your sales link when the url gets automatically directed to an advertisers site direct.

I just emailed 2 parking companies to ask if they can turn this off on my accounts. Should be opt in in my opinion not automatically redirect everyone's domains direct to advertisers so their sales banners show less especially since I have always made more from domain sales than parking income.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Matt are all the Zero Click ads .04 like Spare mentioned ? I certainly would not allow a managed server domain I have get .04 when I have gotten clicks that were in the $x and $xx range.
I used in 2012 and 2013 Sedo ,i had zero click on 1 domain that brought me in 3 mounths 400$
Now im using Bodis ,let`s see..
romaniatv.xyz - This domain is for sale !

•••
To my eyes zeroclick is quantity over quality. like as in life it is a bad habits following this concept.

Example: 1 unique from USA from a trusted referral like yellowpages for the financial or health niche could bring also an XX$ click
Tipically this kind of domains has relative low traffic, also 10 visitors a month or less.
Those quality names would be cutted of.

I like instead zeroclick as option for faillisted names.

It is true that sometimes zeroclick help to grow revenues with names that do not make money with clicks.
In that case I'm ok with zero click also if I still do not understand why Antivirus detect those pages as malware.

Maybe a suggestion for parking companies:
The option for enable or disable zero click would be a must and second if zeroclick is enabled, I'd like to be able to choose which third party ads is displayed and the payout range of each of those.
I love to be able to fully manage my things.
If this is not possible, I'd prefer to follow the @JB Lions advice and directly contact vary merchant.

•••
zeroclick can boost your domain income - when the setup is made correctly!

It's nonsense that in most cases traffic is send to more or less always the same shitty "download offer".
Domains (or better the visitors) should match as good as even possible with the advertiser ad.
And that's why we (trafficboss) make this process manually.

The right domain let's say a "fashion" (niche) related domain redirected (zeroclick) to a attractive let's say shopping portal - is good quality traffic for the shopping portal and a stable income for the domain owner. If the rate is let's say 0,10 USD per visitor then your domain would make with 100 visitor's per day 300 USD within a month. That's far better than with traditional parking!

•••
Sedo has it already running.

How many users are seriously going to enable the opt in? Like 3%? Opt in is rarely a good choice from a business perspective unless it is a beta feature. The users are not educated enough to understand ZeroClick yet and most won't even care to figure out what it means for their revenue.

ZeroClick is the future of parking.

You have a great point when it comes to sales, and these days sales count more than parking.

We are working on integrating the for sale into the ZeroClick and giving you the for sale option as well, where the for sale message appears for just a brief moment, like 5-10 seconds in the top frame.

We mostly don't do ZeroClick yet, but it's definitely picking up pace and it will replace PPC. Count on it.
I agree. But my 3 domains i have parked with you guys don't have the option for zero click and i wantit.

•••
What is the difference between these 3 creatures; Visitor - Search - Click

•••
I changed my opinion. Why would we sell zero clicks so cheap, If you can buy traffic at zeropark for like 1 to 1.5 USD CPM and send it to your CPA offers or websites with publishers networks.. So I think its way better to buy zeroclick than to sell it.

•••
I dont mind zero click I have seen visits without clicks get $3 to $7.

•••
So wouldnt zero click be the no braoner for targeted traffic?

•••
im interested to know more about zeropark. pls share your opinions/experience ...

1. Do zeropark accept a new registration if you only have small traffic? ... like a 100/month

2. Lets say i have a domain with 100k monthly traffic from a low cpc country, would it be worth it if i just put it up on zeropark? (just an example)

thanks

•••
Watch out for Zero Click systems that redirect visitors to malware or other dodgy sites.

Not a great way to greet people who may have been interested in buying your domain.

•••
I like instead zeroclick as option for faillisted names.

Unfortunately I have to agree...I've tried to reverse blacklisting of a domain and have been unsuccessful.

Not a great way to greet people who may have been interested in buying your domain.

Lost a sale about a year ago (not a biggie) because potential buyer was so aggravated it kept telling him/her 'your computer is infected...do not turn it off...get a prepaid debit card and call us...we can fix it...'

•••
Unfortunately I have to agree...I've tried to reverse blacklisting of a domain and have been unsuccessful.

Lost a sale about a year ago (not a biggie) because potential buyer was so aggravated it kept telling him/her 'your computer is infected...do not turn it off...get a prepaid debit card and call us...we can fix it...'

Exactly, and goodness knows what it does for your domains reputation when Google crawls it.

•••
thats from a 'domain sale' pov ... what if ur not selling the name, u just wanna monetize before dumping the name.

:Q: ... cant we choose where we want to redirect?

thanks

•••
Last edited:
•••
Regarding Google...
Never had any issues (bans) with my domans when monetizing them in ZeroClick mode at ParkingCrew...
It is a myth...

•••
Because no any content on those domains... they just redirect visitors to various Advertisers... so no legit reasons for Google to blacklist your domains.

Last edited:
•••
Because no any content on those domains... they just redirect visitors to various Advertisers... so no legit reasons for Google to blacklist them.

The domain was blacklisted before I regged...didn't do any checking like I should have! It was one of those 'too good to be true' names so I jumped on it and didn't bother doing anything with it until too much time had passed to get refund. ggle is the only engine that has a problem with so I still get traffic through the others.

•••
It could be blacklisted due to various reasons... for ex. - a click fraud by previous owner... the most popular reason.

Last edited:
•••
Any suggestions how to get it reversed? I've tried but may not have gone about it the wrong way.

•••
Last edited:
•••
This Ad-ban has no any impact on the indexing and displaying of your domain in SERP...
It only prevents monetization via Google Ads (PPC)...

•••
If your domain was blacklisted to be indexed and shown in SERP (another kind of ban) - you may request via Google Webmasters to remove it...

Last edited:
•••
It is actually worse than ad ban...it pulls that big red 'dangerous' warning when it is typed in...nobody else (browser) has a problem. Its not a great name, but hate to have it kicked to the curb this way!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back