Dynadot

ParkingCrew Domains resolving to Chrome Warning

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
My domains are showing Chrome warning of malware and not resolving properly. I suggest everyone check their names parked with parking crew. This happens in Chrome Browser.

Attachments

• chrome.jpg
    chrome.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 190
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Confirmed. Thanks for reporting.

This is ridiculous. I have most of my domains for sale parked with PC!

•••
All your domains? Only some? I had this before when a domain was flagged as spam (affiliate links etc) in Google.

•••
All of the domains I checked (even brand new ones) get that warning.
Extremely unhappy at the moment.

•••
All of the domains I checked (even brand new ones) get that warning.
Extremely unhappy at the moment.

Damn..thats not good. Lets try and get to the bottom of this.

•••
Last edited:
•••
The Question is how long has this been going on for?

•••
Yikes, thanks for the heads up. Mine are doing the same

•••
This is definitely NOT the time for archive.org to take screenshots :xf.eek:

•••
Hi Guys,

We have identified and solved the issue. It looks like our CDN provider that handles part of our asset delivery temporarily got flagged by Google chrome due to false reports. The issue has been resolved and we will apply a compensation to all affected domains.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Once again, our sincere apologies and thanks a lot for your continued support.

Your ParkingCrew Team

•••
Hi Guys,

We have identified and solved the issue. It looks like our CDN provider that handles part of our asset delivery temporarily got flagged by Google chrome due to false reports. The issue has been resolved and we will apply a compensation to all affected domains.

Your ParkingCrew Team

I am facing a different 'problem'. My domains parked at PC are going to http://144.dragonparking.com, my domain name is at the page but there is no contact form/offer page or sale link that there was before. please assist.

•••
Hi Haris,

are you visiting your domains from China? Dragonparking.com is one of our alternative providers for chinese traffic where our main provider is blocked due to the great firewall.

•••
Hi Haris,

are you visiting your domains from China? Dragonparking.com is one of our alternative providers for chinese traffic where our main provider is blocked due to the great firewall.

No I am visiting from Pakistan. And just a month ago, the parking page was very different.

•••
I sent you a private message to help debug.

•••
Thanks for sorting it out.

•••
•••
Hi Guys,

Your ParkingCrew Team

Liking the fast proactive response.
Thanks

•••
This was still happening yesterday when I checked a name. I also notice zero click revenue has tanked which I'm guessing is related?

•••
Dear iAchilles,

can you send me details such as timestamp, domain, screenshot, etc. to support /at/ parkingcrew.com? We are not aware of any issues for yesterday and have also been in contact with the safe browsing team which acknowledged the short false positive issue last week but assured us it has been solved on their end.

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Just checked all my names and they're now clean. I discovered why my domain CPM fell off a cliff, it's now being forwarded to adult content!? I'll send you an email so you can check if the same has happened to other users. I shouldn't be seeing adult content on this domain.

•••
Dear iAchilles,

thanks a lot for your message. Looks like the particular domain falsely got reclassified as adult by our upstream feed provider. You can set reclassification requests via the interface in such cases.

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Why I was closing my account and did not received my winnings

•••
are pc parked pages viewing correctly on mobile devices? I'm getting some weird all over the place ads and a hard to see forsale banner at the bottom and not on top.. like on desktop page..

•••
This is happening again. I checked one of my domains and it says:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information fromwww.mydomaincontact.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
This server could not prove that it is www.mydomaincontact.com; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Sunday, November 26, 2017. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Proceed to www.mydomaincontact.com (unsafe)

•••
This is happening again. I checked one of my domains and it says:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information fromwww.mydomaincontact.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
This server could not prove that it is www.mydomaincontact.com; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Sunday, November 26, 2017. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Proceed to www.mydomaincontact.com (unsafe)

Isn't that a generic message when visiting any non-https site?
Since all parked domains are non-https, it should be normal that you get that message.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back