NameSilo

advice YT.com.br

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Edge88

Impact
My aunt owns that domains. Someone offered 10K USD for it, she is inclined to sell. I want it but I can't afford it at this time. My guess is it's an investor low balling her, expecting a huge payout in the future.

What do you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for that link John. Really interesting.
A comparable I see on there is nu.com.br at 45K USD. Looks like it was purchased by huge fintech company called Nu Bank. My guess is Nu Bank would have paid a lot more.

Wouldn't YT have a similar interest, Google bought YT.com for an undisclosed amount, while FB bought fb.com for $8.5M. Obviously this is no .com, but Brazil is huge in population and internet users.

•••
Thanks for that link John. Really interesting.
A comparable I see on there is nu.com.br at 45K USD. Looks like it was purchased by huge fintech company called Nu Bank. My guess is Nu Bank would have paid a lot more.

Wouldn't YT have a similar interest, Google bought YT.com for an undisclosed amount, while FB bought fb.com for $8.5M. Obviously this is no .com, but Brazil is huge in population and internet users.

Let her sell it, $10k is a good price for a 2L cctld like .com.br.

•••
•••
How much did it cost her to buy? I think she should take it while the nice profit margin is there and then re-invest. "It is greed to do all the talking but not to want to listen at all."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back