Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
aisq.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Just registered TalkinAI.com

First dynadot domain as they have a promotion

Last edited:
•••
•••
I also just registered thekidguide.com on GoDaddy as I could get it for around £1 for the 1st year. Definitely not auto renewing it though, around £18/year is such a rip off

•••
Showcase posts shouldn't be downvoted by cowards unless they show who they are don't like the post.

People like you can and probably will make the NP community environment an offensive and unpleasant! This will prevent members from posting their domains on NP as it degrades member posts.

I personally thinking to post on Twitter more often and I'm sure some members will also do the same thing if this happens to them.

Hopefully Mods will pay attention to this kind of matters. @Echo Mod Team @Bravo Mod Team

Last edited:
•••
•••
1685448463422.png

I absolutely adore graphic design, so I enjoy sharing my domains with quick graphic design. I simply love playing around with Canva. Thank you so much!🙏🙏

Last edited:
•••
I registered a new domain name to use as my domain listing (it is: GoodNameCheap.com). I want to provide you with a list of cheap and good domain names, so I registered it, and it has been put into use and is constantly being updated. . .

•••
WealthMgmtAI.com Lots of buzz around AI's role in wealth management both for investors and firms/advisors.

•••
1685470700208.png
1685470717637.png

Asha (it sounds like Achat which is Purchase in French)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
HoneyDrop // io

I have had this on my watchlist for a while, it's been available for a couple months. I don't know if it will sell but I really like the way it sounds and drop has been a great keyword for me.

With dynadot charging $13 for first year io registrations I can't stop buying them!

It's taken in 36 extensions.

•••
•••
Screenshot_20230531_150123_Chrome.jpg

Thought this might make a nice brandable for a delivery, auto, bike etc. company

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just registered TalkinAI.com

First dynadot domain as they have a promotion
Related to this, I just registered ChattinAI.com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back