IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that's not trademarked you think? did you check?
"Aventador" is trademarked. "Aventadors" isn't however. I haven't really done my research with trademarks so there is that chance I might be missing something. Hopefully not and I am in the clear. xD

•••
"Aventador" is trademarked. "Aventadors" isn't however. I haven't really done my research with trademarks so there is that chance I might be missing something. Hopefully not and I am in the clear. xD

listen to me. I just recently finished up trademarking my company name. It was expensive but what I learned was alot. so it was worth it. So let me save you some time and money. thank me later. Trademarks?
go here
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=4809:oj498j.1.1

to get an idea look up Facebook. I bet your first assumption is that "Facebook" has to be trademarked. you would be correct. but if you look again you will see that there are a bunch of other trademarks with the word Facebook in the trademark. how is this possible?

simple.

GOODS AND SERVICES.

You see you can use FACEBOOK as your trademark so long as your goods and services does not match that of the real Facebook. So say your business is fishing lures? or bio methane diesel from poop lol you can legal be within your rights to use Facebook as your trademark business name to operate under. it's only when if you end up creating a social network with the word Facebook in it.

as for domains? it's not about who has owned a domain first like say someone owned aventador.com and you owned aventador.net.....it's not a race to the trademark office to register first. it's about....

WHO SETS UP SHOP FIRST. meaning who opens up a business using that domain FIRST.

so you can still own Aventadors.com so long as you don't use it to show well lamborghini's. I don't know what your purposes is with registering that domain. maybe sit on it till lambo comes knocking? or selling quick? just put some non lamboghini content on it and slap on some google ads. thats about it.

so someone sees aventadors on it but in truth they are going to be supercar fanatics anyways. then just show them every other supercar except lamborghini.

Then maybe after you do that. go contact lambo to check out the website. tell them you made it a point to not mention their product. I think they will want you to show their car on your site after seeing all thee other cars on there. or buy it from you I bet?! who knows?! lol good luck bro!

•••
Easy...change nameservers and sign up for a $5/month acct....then park

who do you use for the parking? I know they allow you to pick and choose. they had a nice list to choose from too. which one did you pic? I hear Bodis these days is the best overall because they pay on time.

•••
I didn't....I'm still learning

•••
I think they will want you to show their car on your site after seeing all thee other cars on there. or buy it from you I bet?
Wow, just wow.

•••
how are you marketing your efty portfolio? linkedin? facebook? I remembering seeing on Flippa as one of their upgrades that they will tweet your flippa listing to 30,000 Flippa twitter followers. I was thinking couldn't I just do that myself? I know of a software that can create a huge twitter following pretty quicky. not sure of the exact "quality" of the followers if they will even buyers but hey at least it's free instead of paying for it.

What would be the advantage of spending money to buy Twitter followers that have no interest in domains? There is no shortcut to building QUALIFIED Twitter followers, it takes time. Advertising anything to the wrong market, where there is essentially no interest is a huge waste of time, and hence costly, not free.

•••
Wow, just wow.

lol what's the problem? you're going to need to cut and paste the entire thing so it's in context. I don't even get what you're saying.

•••
oh ok now I get it. lol... you realize that wasn't professional advice right? just a total stranger babbling lol anyways my reg of the days are

electriclithium.com
ionlithium.com
mobilelithium.com
CellLithium.com
ShopLithium.com
WorkLithium.com
WorkLithium.com
LithiumInvestment.com
LithiumInvestors.com
LithiumJob.com
LithiumSource.com
LithiumBuy.com
CheapLithium.com
LithiumCentral.com
LithiumLand.com
PolymerLithium.com

I got interested because of this video via my email inbox.

http://www.angelnexus.com/o/web/93626

•••
Paid 8 dollars in total for:

Airport.pro
Burma.pro

•••
J*A*O*X*I
X*I*J*A*O
H*O*M*E*N*P
Z*E*T*A*I*N*V*E*S*T
X*I*M*A*S*T*E*R

All .COM

•••
couldnt resist these for $3 total

nlhe.online
nlhe.pro
nlhe.top
nlhe.xyz

•••
•••
•••
@Avtar629 , @Debt.tv - not to be a douche but this is a showcase thread, not "let's chat about a random stuff"
Move it to PM, please

•••
Pro promo is running in alpnames 1USD.

Thanks!

Off topic: I saw that Punk.pro, Natalie.pro and Oriental.pro were available, if anyone would be interested.

•••
•••
•••
freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.party
A 63.DOMAIN / 1 f, 1 r, 61 e's, .party
A 'freeer'
.party isn't possible.

•••
DotOrg

PrincessParties (huge business for little girl bday parties)
TravelConnections (all Major TLD's Reg'd and have active websites!)

•••
EngineeringCollege.info
EngineeringPrograms.online
ActingCLasses.online
Artclasses.online
DistantLearning.online
CollegeGrants.online
CollegeApplications.online

•••
spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.space
A 63.DOMAIN / 1 s, 1 p, 59 a's, 1 s, 1 e, .space
A wider 'spaaa... ...ce' .space isn't possible.

•••
Technically I could repeat the s and end with pace.space or I could repeat the c and still get the the longest .space. So many different possibilities to .top that....

•••
Technically I could repeat the s and end with pace.space or I could repeat the c and still get the the longest .space. So many different possibilities to .top that....

Of course you can do that.
But what I wrote, was 'A wider 'spaaa... ...ce' isn't possible.'.
I choosed the 'spaaa... ...ce' version because it has the most 'pronunciation logic' (radio test) of the different possibilities and it is symmetrical in some way (2 L before 'aaa...' and 2 L after '...aaa').
So in this way it's not possible to top it ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
8am.online
8pm.online
AskMD.online

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back