Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow, you handreg'd that?

Yeah, do a whois...i was surprised it was available too...i also found some other crazy stuff that was available as well but had no money left to reg...

e.g. these were also available yesterday...

NYCTechnician.com (noticed it is now regged)
ClevelandEngineer.com (still available)
LosAngelesButcher.com (still available) - Estibot likes this one...$2700, 10/10 ads

:tu:

Last edited:
•••
AmagerIsland .com

This is an island in Denmark - population: 160,000
Copenhagen, is partly situated on Amager Island, which is connected to Zealand by three bridges.

•••
•••
•••
•••
ExteriorLED.com
RGBLED.net
BugLightBulb.com

•••
Drops missed today:

HomeInspectorChicago.com , went to a company in China.
NewsSeattle.com went to Snapnames.

.com Drops snagged:
AntiqueBooksForSale
AuctionsLivestock
MLSBellingham

... and the one that I wanted second most (behind homeinspectorchicago.com)- I started requesting in four browsers at 2:00 est sharp and finally got the unavailable-to-available drop heart attack at about 3:30 est

condos-florida :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It literally sat unavailable for less than 5 seconds. Normally hate dashes, but will most certainly make an exception in this case. Mind completely boggled with dev possibilities.

Last edited:
•••
recently reg:

soundtrackdepot dot com
cheapvacationescapes dot com

•••
•••
HarrisJobs.com (Harris County) (Estibot $5,600)
WaukeshaCountyJobs.com (Estibot $3,100)

•••
Latest registrations

I have only hand registered all my domains. Some are below:-
AddAbout.com Ten minutes ago.
DomesticDomains.com A few days ago.
DomainDrain.com A few days ago.
Tout.biz 2004
Dietry.com 2002
Heraldries.com 2002
Peerages.net 2007
TLDsales.com 2002
ConsignYour.com 2008
These are just a few.

Ralph Cockrell

•••
•••
VideoCards.in

.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .mobi, .asia, .at, .be, .cn, .co.nz, .co.uk, .com.cn, .de, .eu, .it, .jp, .me, .net.cn, .net.nz, .nl, .org.nz, .tv, .us, .ws TAKEN!

Thanks P-C!

•••
Caught this one on the drop.

Dublin Ireland Vacations dot com

•••
EpiduralProcedure.com
VinylStripe.com
ButterflySword.com
FishDetectors.com
iCrawfish.com

•••
satelite.in
webmeetings.in

•••
PenDrives.info

.com, .net, .org, .asia, .co.in, .co.nz, .co.uk, .com.mx, .de, .eu, .in, .it, .jp, .net.nz, .nl, .org.nz, .org.uk, .ws TAKEN!

Last edited:
•••
First post and first mobi's. All common extensions for both already registered.

Ecchi.mobi
Hentia.mobi

•••
Good day with hand reging the drops...

Missed one big one- CommercialTruckTires.com, but I had pretty much written that one off to the pro catchers.

There was an very substantial drop of hotels(cityname).com. I'll be making a blog post about this. I didn't bother to look up the previous registrant, but there were hundreds of such names, all addressing towns/cities in the 10K-100K population range.

Some of the CPC's on these were out of the park and right now, as of 2:12 CST with todays drop still ongoing, a number of them are sitting out there vacant (and don't PM me asking for more details. Do your own legwork). See blog post for further thoughts on these. I converted 100% of the hotels(cityname).coms I was after, all of them with CPC's over $1, some of them with substantial competition and CPCs in the $4 range. These are pure, .9999 fine dev gold.

Just barely missed "contrasted.com" . After trying to manually snag it for an hour, Moiniker actually processed the order (and I yelled "HOORAY!") but I got a "fail" notice a minute or two later :(

Last edited:
•••
Good day with hand reging the drops...
Missed one big one- CommercialTruckTires.com, but I had pretty much written that one off to the pro catchers.

It was CommercialTruckTires.net and it's still available. CommercialTruckTires.com has been owned by Frank Schilling since 2003.

I actually included CommercialTruckTires.net on the list of available domains posted on my blog.

•••
It was CommercialTruckTires.net and it's still available. CommercialTruckTires.com has been owned by Frank Schilling since 2003.

I actually included CommercialTruckTires.net on the list of available domains posted on my blog.

Ahh, that makes sense. I had it listed in my excel file as .com. "Commercial" is one of my drop search keys.

After trying to grab it for a bit, I checked whois and saw that it had a 2011 exp with a big portfolio owner and assumed one of the dropsters had gotten it.

No interest in the .net (even though @ reg, it's a pretty darn good deal!)

After losing contrasted.com by a gnat-hair to what appears to be a "regular guy" dropcatcher, I think I'm going to invest in DNWare's Moniker Grabber- maybe their dynadot one too and just run them both.

Last edited:
•••
ShirtFolio.com

Last edited:
•••
i just buy today two more domains to promote my main site

and these are , flyerstemplates.com and freeflyertemplates.org

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back