IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
pyramidoid.com
pyramoid.com

free dictionary defines pyramidoid (pyramoid) as a shape resembling a pyramid.

pyramidoid.jpg
pyramoid.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Well this is a little embarrasing, I only today realised that having previously registered LV.st + Latvia.st as well as NL.st + Netherlands.st I had omitted to register my very own country!

So my regs of the day today are:

GB.st

and

GreatBritain.st

Now the difficult choice as to whether to plan to develop them (well one site actually with the other redirectying to it) or sell them. :xf.cool:

•••

Praying.xyz
photo-1582163471165-2346e1d70350

Last edited:
•••
888.House

Possible use: A real estate company. A home agency. A Club house, A realtor. A mortgage company. A property management firm. A renovations company, a Mortgage Company, Construction & Architecture business, a home related brand, Real Estate companies, an Interior Design Business, a Property Management Brand, a Home & Garden Brand, furniture brands, a home related brand, Real Estate companies and many more.
888-House.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

DeFiVerify.com

Distributed Finance / Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
defiverify.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Just Registered:

DeFiFortress.com

•••
•••
Corridors.xyz
Perfectness.xyz
Recognizer.xyz
Sequels.xyz
Sketchers.xyz
Transpire.xyz

•••
Winkelsentrum.com

suppose to be shopping center, mall in afrikaans

•••
•••
Also just got:

MetaverseGalleria.com

(© All Rights Reserved)

Last edited:
•••
Blockchainfts.com

Blockchain in Non Fungible Tokens.

BLOCKCHAINFTS-COM.jpg

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back