Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
eArt.digital
non fungible tokens
business_nft_beeple_art.jpg

•••
PokerNFTs / com
Gambling Gaming - non fungible tokens (NFTs)
pokers.jpg

•••
•••
"Plastic and Reconstructive" in Quotes 7,850,000 results (Google)

PlasticandReconstructive.com

•••
•••
Couple of my new registrations:

WalletFortress.com

NftWorkOfArt.com

(looks like all the talk is about Art when it comes to NFT)

•••
Import / Internet com

Robust / TV com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
That could be a hot one .cheers

•••
•••
NFTsArts.xyz

Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) Art in the digital market.
NFTS-Arts-Non-fungible tokens Art in the digital market.jpg

•••
What are nft tokens?

is it similar to a old coin that is rare and very unique? A silver certificate $1 bill (which I still don’t know but reckon no matter what year that it’s worth $1 dollar of silver today usd). In that case I’d rather keep the bill for sentimental and paper numismatic reasons I guess?

•••
What are nft tokens?

is it similar to a old coin that is rare and very unique? A silver certificate $1 bill (which I still don’t know but reckon no matter what year that it’s worth $1 dollar of silver today usd). In that case I’d rather keep the bill for sentimental and paper numismatic reasons I guess?
Is there a numismatic or philatelic forum sub forum around here? Please advise?

•••
Is there a numismatic or philatelic forum sub forum around here? Please advise?
I thought the numismatists and philatelic (stamp) people were hard btw. This industry is something totally different and apparently larger than I thought.

I still stand strong on my stance that the majority of people are not domainers much less coin collectors or ones who enjoy stamps and all the history the three combine. It makes me think of George Jones.....Who’s gonna fill yalls shoes @GoDaddy @Dynadot @Sedo @namecheap @NameDrop @google @dnjournal @NamePros

Obviously it is different considering the global climate as compared to this coin...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
•••
I thought the numismatists and philatelic (stamp) people were hard btw. This industry is something totally different and apparently larger than I thought.

I still stand strong on my stance that the majority of people are not domainers much less coin collectors or ones who enjoy stamps and all the history the three combine. It makes me think of George Jones.....Who’s gonna fill yalls shoes @GoDaddy @Dynadot @Sedo @namecheap @NameDrop @google @dnjournal @NamePros

Obviously it is different considering the global climate as compared to this coin...

Attachments

• 29BB50A9-116E-4C10-B576-0EAEF2795D10.jpeg
    29BB50A9-116E-4C10-B576-0EAEF2795D10.jpeg
    859 KB · Views: 147
•••
•••
•••
znioc dot com coinz (in reverse lol

Never know....image.jpg

•••
iNFTCrypto.(.com)
non fungible tokens.
inft-crypto-non-fungible-tokens.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back