IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
DeeFox.com.jpg
.com

•••
•••
not sure how the e- does with other languages so im trying spanish out:

eguitarra.com
eguitarras.com
e-guitarra.com
e-guitarras.com

going to sell them together and use forwarding, pm with offers, who knows. :)

guitarra is guitar and e- is suppose to be electric

I have the feeling these won't get anywhere :( In Spanish adjectives always go after nouns, so you would say “Guitarra(s) Eléctrica(s)“ instead of “Electrica Guitarra“, which sounds awful.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
solicitour.com

obsolete spelling of solicitor. (lawyer)

•••
solicitress.co.uk (female lawyer)

•••
solicitress.co.uk (female lawyer)

Hmmmmmmm. Although 'technically' correct your definition may not be the one that most people think of here in the UK when seeing or hearing the word.

Definitions.net gives the definition as "a woman who solicits", and most people would not think she was soliciting legal advice! LOL

It is actually a good hand reg IMO - but not perhaps for the reason you reg'ed it. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
People always say cross the finger, but I never know what it exactly means(while English is a foreign language for me)...until now, I made a serious decison, I searched, finally figure out what "cross finger" means....

well...cross the finger..I just reg a high reg fee name...game /dot/ casa....good news is, it is at normal renew fee($9.9) even the reg fee is huge, for people don't know this extension, casa means home or house in spanish, eg."Mi casa es su casa"……my home is your home...OK...this is my first and only .casa name....I should goto @Bob Hawkes thread to report this...😃😃
I used to have uno.casa

•••
•••
Handreg Gynecomastias.com

Gynecomastia

"Swollen male bre*st tissue caused by a hormone imbalance.
Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (estrogen). Causes include puberty, aging, medications, and health conditions that affect hormones.
Symptoms are breast tissue swelling and tenderness.
Treatment focuses on managing the underlying condition."

I'd show a photo for example but then this post probably would be sent to adult section.

"gynecomastia" in quotes 4,620,000 results on Google.

Tons of Ads for keyword search Gynecomastia.

Keyword has double use case.

1. For surgeons who provide services to fix these.
2. For lawyers who are looking for clients who got these from a defective drug.

•••
Handreg Gynecomastias.com

Gynecomastia

"Swollen male bre*st tissue caused by a hormone imbalance.
Male breast tissue swells due to reduced male hormones (testosterone) or increased female hormones (estrogen). Causes include puberty, aging, medications, and health conditions that affect hormones.
Symptoms are breast tissue swelling and tenderness.
Treatment focuses on managing the underlying condition."

I'd show a photo for example but then this post probably would be sent to adult section.

"gynecomastia" in quotes 4,620,000 results on Google.

Tons of Ads for keyword search Gynecomastia.

Keyword has double use case.

1. For surgeons who provide services to fix these.
2. For lawyers who are looking for clients who got these from a defective drug.

You might also want to look into the problem identified in 2012/2013 of soldiers developing Gynecomastias, one link would be www.livescience.com/26597-german-army-soldiers-breasts.html but a Google search of the term "Gynecomastia German army breast reductions" should bring up more that might help you.

By the way, a really good hand reg, well done.

•••
I recently read that Saudi Arabia wants to attract more tourists to be less depended on oil.
Then I read they want to make the Red Sea more eligible and attractive for (super)yachts and the Amaala project

So i just regged

S A U D I Y A C H T I N G .com

Saudi's Project Investment Fund ($40 billion a year budget, 1 trillion in assets under management) launched cruisesaudi.com today.

So I also regged Y A C H T I N G S A U D I .com

•••
You might also want to look into the problem identified in 2012/2013 of soldiers developing Gynecomastias, one link would be www.livescience.com/26597-german-army-soldiers-breasts.html but a Google search of the term "Gynecomastia German army breast reductions" should bring up more that might help you.

By the way, a really good hand reg, well done.

Thanks! Tell you the truth? Woke up that morning went to the bath room brushed my teeth and when I looked up I got inspiration from my mirror reflection of my moobs hehehe lol

and before I get this thread deleted. here's another hand reg.

SexualHarassments.com

"sexual harassment" gets 32,000,000 results on Google.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
N a m e A g e d .com
A platform to search/list/buy/sell aged domain names

•••
PossessionOF.com
PossessionOFA.com

The perfect domain for Criminal Lawyers.

criminallawyers.com $195,000 USD 2007-11-07 Moniker
criminallawyer.com $115,000 USD 2011-10-19 DomainHoldings

"criminal lawyers" in quotes 1,830,000 results
"criminal lawyer" in quotes 7,060,000 results

not bad not bad.

"Possession of" in quotes 123,000,000 results on Google.:xf.grin:
"Possession of a" in quotes 126,000,000 results on Google.:xf.grin:

examples of searches on Google? Google suggestions?

Possession of Firearms
Possession of a Firearm
Possession of a weapon
Possession of Alcohol as a Minor
Possession of a controlled substance
Possession of Stolen Firearm
Possession of a forged instrument NY
Possession of a gun
Possession of drugs
Possession of stolen property

I can go with every letter in the alphabet for the last word of this string above and I'll find at least 2-3 suggestions for each letter.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back