Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
finishbetr.jpg

•••
In tribute to this thread.

RegOfTheDay.com

•••
CalTech-nanorobot_427x240_90.jpg

This first appears in the wayback machine in Nov. 2002, owners dropped it a couple times, most of this year was free to register, so yesterday it landed in my list. I wonder what's so toxic about it that domainers let it go, I didn't find TM's or usages related to nano//tech.

•••

RegOfTheDay.com
not bad, crazy how things are rite under our noses too, that are good. :) (course there are boogers and bad breath there too lol)

Last edited:
•••
The new official Muslim facemask:

FaceMosk.com

taking $1999 for it for 24hrs then who knows. :)

•••

RegOfTheDay.com

Sooooo.....

If it REALLY was in tribute to this thread.

Why not do us all a favor and PLEASE forward RegOfTheDay.com to this thread.

That would be a great URL redirect to help share this thread.

Your call though.

•••
•••
•••
Where can I get an accurate keyword research for free?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sooooo.....

If it REALLY was in tribute to this thread.

Why not do us all a favor and PLEASE forward RegOfTheDay.com to this thread.

That would be a great URL redirect to help share this thread.

Your call though.

You know what I mean. Like a figure of speech. What I will do is maybe set up a blog for it. Make it a separate promo option to get the max exposure basically Two "Reg of the Day" outlets. You guys can mention your domains here and there. Double bang for your buck.

Plus if that blog takes off. Now your domain has backlinks on two high rank high traffic sites. Great for SEO.

If I just point it here then that's that. No extra backlinks for your domains.

Did I think that thru right?

Also YourRegOfTheDay.com is available. Maybe you can grab that and point it here. it's the more exact match domain really.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Look at a name I registered this week.
Ultimate Medical Billing .com

If this is a good reg please like

•••
•••
HealthUncover /.com = 975 usd - If you think price is incorrect - please always suggest!

Last edited:
•••
How will you get end users for this?

I don't do outbound lately, I think I'll use DAN.com lander and Afternic to sell this name.

•••
•••
BillofEntry.com

bill of entry. A declaration by an importer or exporter of the exact nature, precise quantity and value of goods that have landed or are being shipped out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back