IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I also did Health-related registration few weeks ago

HealthFixture
HealthDeploy
HealthUncover

•••
These were regged today.

DraftAdvice.com (Fantasy Football should come back at some point.)
DraftSuccess.com (See above)
HealthAndWellnessCity.com (see below)
HealthAndWellnessExpress.com (see below)
HealthAndWellnessMall.com (see below)

Health and Wellness is a hot niche and many sites starting with those exact terms are developed and active such as HealthAndWellnessWorld.com and HealthAndWellnessLand.com. I know these domains are really long, but health and wellness are frequently said together and we need health and wellness now more than ever before.

I like the names but arn't they too big? just curious as I never did any registration for more than 16 characters.

I mean the health names

Last edited:
•••
cover.png

•••
•••
Together we build a better America (com)

•••
I like the names but arn't they too big? just curious as I never did any registration for more than 16 characters.

I mean the health names

As I mentioned in my post, these domains are longer than most domains in my portfolio, but when similar domains such as HealthAndWellnessWorld.com and HealthAndWellnessLand.com are developed and not many others are available, coupled with a time that health and wellness are essential, means to me there is a decent chance with these. The odds are most domains in our portfolios will never sell, but I have hand regged many that have sold and these have as good a chance to sell as any other hand regs at this time.

•••
•••
I am going to close posting in this section, as I notice that big players are not posting anything or their hand reg names or anything so why should we be doing it?

STOP POSTING names until unless others do as well.

thank you.

•••
•••
M I X P I G . C O M
and
H Q R U N . C O M

•••
C u d d l e J o y .C O M

G o o d G e r m .C O M

•••
InternetOfBrokenThings dot com
HoloRevive dot com

•••
Defitrx.com - Decentralized Finance (DeFi) + Trx ( Transcation). This could end up being useful in the nearest future in crypto space. Also, TRX is also a crypto token. Name looks good for brandable company as well.

Flashpaycard.com - Flash (move or pass very quickly) + Paycard, applicable to a very fast payment solution.

Untrollable.com & Untrollables.com - We all dislike trolls, so think about untrollables.com or untrollable.com socia media webpage of a thing.

Criticisms are welcome.

•••
Defitrx.com - Decentralized Finance (DeFi) + Trx ( Transcation). This could end up being useful in the nearest future in crypto space. Also, TRX is also a crypto token. Name looks good for brandable company as well.

Flashpaycard.com - Flash (move or pass very quickly) + Paycard, applicable to a very fast payment solution.

Untrollable.com & Untrollables.com - We all dislike trolls, so think about untrollables.com or untrollable.com socia media webpage of a thing.

Criticisms are welcome.

dear 2 days ago I also registered a name: trxfr.com - a slang for transfers and also trx is a crypto tron

also own "trx id" in a (.com) selling it tho

•••
dear 2 days ago I also registered a name: trxfr.com - a slang for transfers and also trx is a crypto tron

also own "trx id" in a (.com) selling it tho

Yes! I understand you very well, been trading crypto as a full time job. So those names looks solid.

•••
yes but i doubt on your other names, be careful with other names or message me the names I might help you before you lose a lot of money like I did 2 years ago!

•••
yes but i doubt on your other names, be careful with other names or message me the names I might help you before you lose a lot of money like I did 2 years ago!

Good, going to DM you.

•••
Yours sincerely wants to register :calmingexercises dot com. Is this the right place to ask for experts comments. I don't mind someone else seeing it as a gem and taking it.

•••
Yours sincerely wants to register :calmingexercises dot com. Is this the right place to ask for experts comments. I don't mind someone else seeing it as a gem and taking it.
calming is way too big, go for a smaller logical and most search word than this!

my advice it could be differ too

•••
cool - chill - relax - ralxing - calm - easy - true - fit - healthy - natural

•••
calming is way too big, go for a smaller logical and most search word than this!

my advice it could be differ too
How can one get to know or get well searched keywords, please?

•••
experience - you will get an eye for it .. if your name is easily said to the SIRI than yes :)

•••
•••
Bank.fishing

Bank fishing is fishing from places where the land meets the water's edge. Fishing from rocks is usually called rock fishing. Like rock fishing, bank fishing is typically done by casting fishing bait or lures into the water in an attempt to catch fish.

or the carnival and a dime on a plate for a goldfish lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back