NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
mk.png

.com​
something like linepay?

•••
•••
•••
art//dwelling//.com
pari//planet//.com
pilot//herb//.com
bronze//game//.com
enormous//web//.com
zap//techno//.com
cargo//tie//.com
current//poker//.com
pilot//slot//.com

Feel free to cast your vote in my appraisal thread where the full list of 40 today hand regs is posted.

•••
Gem//Scout//.com
Biotech//Weekly//.com
Genie//Serve//.com
1 and 3 are brandables imo.

•••
•••
•••
too bad no more 1-2$ .co promos... but regged couple co from expired last nite:

redesigner
venturers (sold venturing//.co few months back for 2k.. so took chance on this)

•••
•••
•••
•••
maybe the .com
or it’s not .com
or it isnt .com

hung ish .com
real dookie.com
dookied .com

gbtgbtg .com
guy behind the guy behind the guy .com

fastest kid alive .com

•••
www. You-Dont-Own.Me

Well, actually I do. This is one of the few Dot.Me domain names that I have actually owned for more than an hour.

I also have www. Lean-On.Me and www. Me-Me.Me

And then in a fit of madness I just had to have:

wwwmememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe.me

For one brief moment in time I registered and paid for and had in my registry account the following:

www. Mr.Me
www. Best.Me
www. Run.Me
www. Now.Me

However, these premium domain names were snatched away from me as they should never been sold to just anybody. You see, they are reserved, contrary to all the publicity for those that can afford to pay the premium price and not just a registration fee.

It would have been easier to apply and be accepted for Astronaut Training with N.A.S.A than to get one of the premium domain names.

Needless to say, my registry registrations have been cancelled and the money taken is to be refunded.

So technically, I did Own.me for a short while and now I don't so I guess in the end www. You-Dont-Own.Me unless you are someone rather than no one.

This business stinks sometimes.

It's always about mememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe

Regards.

.ME

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Please what was the idea behind pandemic?
It is a brandable misspelling of the dictionary word. The letter "i" was replaced with the letter "y". This spelling is used by a few potential end users.

•••
•••
It is a brandable misspelling of the dictionary word. The letter "i" was replaced with the letter "y". This spelling is used by a few potential end users.

Oh I see..Nice.. Good luck sir! Will you outbound to end users to create awareness or just leave it at a brandable marketplace?

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back